Monday, September 12, 2011

Borneo Trip Round 2: Bundle Updates

Oh my, bnyk giler bende belum settle ... I'm less than 24hrs from my flight !!! T'pakse buat bundle updates, sebab xsempat nak buat hapdet every now & then mcm last visit ...

48hrs Before Departure -
Went shopping for my essentials kat Mesra Mall, because I'm still working on Sunday ... Siap kan report, because I'll be away for a week ... Just cream cleanser dgn hand lotion je pun, then I got my weekly shot of Caramel Macchiato kat Starbucks because I have to drive back to Bangi ...
Then drive the longest journey from Kerteh to Bangi, brenti at every r&r along the highway for approximately an hour every stop ... Sebab mengantuk sgt, the night earlier ... I just drive back dr Bangi, crazy right ?? Sebab bnyk giler bende xsettle lagi, + my report xsiap ... So t'pakse balik Terengganu jugak, considering xnak susah kan org lain settle kan my report ...

36hrs Before Departure -
Picked up my bride's maid dress yg 5mins away from home jek, hehe ... Puas hati ?? Yes, just that ... Ade mis-communication sket ... Since Rico nyer staff ckp there's more beading, but actually it's done just like mase 2nd fitting ... But I lurve it oredy !!! I'll sure find Rico for coming events ...
Then we (me dgn adik cherry) went for baking shopping, all the flour & kotak2 yg perlu utk transport my heart melting cupcakes for my dear bestfriend - Puan Shazuwani & (bakal) Puan Anis ... (Bakal) Kakak ipar aku, & scandal aku kat kk tu ... Hahah, scandal la sgt ... Sebab dah janji kan, so kene bagi ... ~ imagine my angelic impression ~ ;p
Got call from 'Api Terbang' said the flight re-timed at 1910hrs, perasaan ?? Panas ati, die call adik aku kot ... Apsal xcall aku ?? Called my ex who suppose to be on the same flight, said yes - hade jek org FireFly called, flight kul 7.10pm ... They sent me email je ... Haish, apsal sumer suke 'assume' aku ni career women yg check email hari2 ... Tapi not fair kot, apsal org lain dorang call ... But I didn't get the call kan, naseb baik la adik aku will be in the same flight ...

32hrs Before Departure -
Posted on my fb, suruh my dear friends place order ... Either nak chocolates or carrot cupcakes ... They want both ahhh ?? Hahah, padan muke aku ... Cite2 tinggi sgt, nak settle sumer bende ... But one of them won't be around, so there'll be less boxes for adik cherry to carry ... Hahah ... Sebab tu la aku murah hati beli kan tiket die, supaye die boleh angkat barang aku ... :D

24hrs Before Departure -
I'm done with the 1st round baking, ade 3more important things to be done ... Another flavor of cuppies, & frosting ... & packing, haih ... Frosting sempat buat lagi tomorrow ... Wish me luck ladies ...

I better go now, adik cherry is getting bossy suruh settle those things ... & b!+c#ier dgn my little brother yg degil giler xnak blajar even tho PMR dah dekat giler ... ;p

Good night ...

No comments:

Search This Blog