Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Salon in Kota Kinabalu

I always do my hair in kk, sebab murah ... Hahah, senang citer ... Murah in a way of, you can have a 5hundred ringgit treatment for half price there ... I mean, kalau korang bayar rm300 kat kl ni for a digital perm ... Comfirm dorang buat cikai2 jek, letak ubat pun mcm xnak letak jek ... Pastu tips kedekut nak mampus ...

Awal2 buat digital perm kat UiTM dulu, it cost me rm250 ... For a jr. hair stylish service, & he didn't told me 'don't wash ur hair in 3days' ... So, hancur ... 2ratus stengah mcm tu jek ... Then the last time I remembered, I do digital perm kat Mico Seksyen 8, Bandar Baru Bangi ... After 3months, hancur dah ...

That was new year 2010, then I went to kk that May ... & buat digital perm in Patrick's, Centre Point ... Mase tu baru rm250, siap trim if I'm not wrong ... & it was superb, puas hati la ... Just that during October 2010 I think, I went to Melaka & colored my hair ... The salon assistant tu bodoh & spoil the curl ...

Imagine la, the curl bole stay for 4months kan ?? Normally, it only will stay in shape about 6weeks average ... After 2months, dah out of shape ... So that's how good the service in Patrick's la ... Then later in December 2010, I went to Patrick's kat Wisma Merdeka pulak ... To color my hair, into a darker color ... Sebab color from Melaka tu suck giler ...

It was excellent, the treatment there ... Hospitality, service ... Tip top la ... She only charge me rm200 if I'm not wrong ... For coloring + a trim with no extra charge ... Cume 1 jek weakness Patrick's ni (for both Centre Point & Wisma Merdeka) - dorang tutup awal ... 6o'clock ...

So the other day, I was so excited going out wif my mum ... Dah pukul 5 baru t'ingat nak pegi buat rambut ... I asked kat Patrick's Centre Point, it's rm450 ... Expensive kot ?? Xmasuk trim & syampoo ... I can't afford that, mahal giler ...

Then I took the trouble walking from Centre Point to Wisma Merdeka ... Sampai2, dorang dekat Patrick's tgh sapu sampah ... :( ... So, they charge rm350 there ... All included, so girls ... Pegi Wisma jek la, dr bayar extra 1hundred kat Centre tu ... Heheh ...

Tapi hari tu saye gatal2 pegi tanye kat salon sblh - Albert Unisex Salon ... Rm300, bole buat right away ... So I agreed ... I hate that the stylish nak buat big curl, but he style it very well ... Made me love it !!! But now, after 3weeks ... The curl dah xbrape cantik actually ... You have to style it hari2, to keep the curl in shape ... Agak2 la, hari2 nak blow ...

the hair after 3hari xbasuh ...

I made an appointment the next morning kat Patrick's actually, but I'm glad I decided to do my hair right away that afternoon ... Because if I didn't, I have no other time to do it ... Since I'm bz with the wedding ...

Can't wait for my September visit, will make sure I'll do my hair in Patrick's next time ... Can't say it's cheap since the price increased every visit ... But you'll be satisfied with the end result ...

ps: biase buat rambat dgn my sister, we're siblings ... tapi very different person ... she straighten her hair, I choose to curl mine ... heheh, bila mau b'salon2 lagi ni bebe ??

No comments:

Search This Blog