Friday, March 11, 2011

This Might Be Offensive, Sorry in Advance

Stalker please back off, because this post is especially for you ... The truth hurts, prepare for crucial pain if you think you can handle all the risk reading it ...

I'm quite defensive, NONE of you knew me well actually ... Somehow decided to put one foot into my relationship matter, so this is the consequences when you decided to gave opinion on things that wasn't really care ...

Exhibit A1:
Less attractive, make up tebal ... Quite innocent, somehow always came up wif stupid move ... Making herself look foolish ...
Problem: I don't have any problem wif her actually, as I bukan jenis ambik tau hal org sgt ... & you're not that close pun ... I just hate that people compare my bestfriend wif her ... Said she's a good one, & my best friend been called a gold digger ...
My Point: They're basically doing the same exact thing, menghabiskan duit jantan pegi enjoy ... Both are in a relationship, somehow still manage to hangout with other guys ?? Well girls, that's your choice ... I got nothing to complaint about that, I just don't get it ... What make her a better person than my best friend ??

Exhibit A2:
Less attractive than exhibit A1 ... Makan, makan ... Makan, makan ... Makan ... That's all the review I heard from your friends ...
Problem: Aku pun xpaham kenape kau is a problem ... I don't even know you last name ?? You get me ?? Memang kau xde kene mengena dgn aku langsung ...
My Point: Hade my friends sound bf exhibit A1 sebab kacau relationship my best friend ?? Keep you hands of my man !!! I know my bf used to spent you fancy meal , now that he have me ... He got no time for you girls ... So just try to accept the fact that you have to roll on to other guy ...

That's why I want a clean escape from the circle, it's complicated ... Exhibit A1 dated a friend of my best friend ... Exhibit A2 used to spent one whole day spending my bf money ... I got nothing against you on that, since it happened before I met him ...

So, if I can respect the friendship you guys have before I even existed in your circle ... Why can you do so, & respect my relationship NOW ??

You know what's making me sick ?? Get to the bottom of all this problem, it's all about MONEY ... I've been thru this kind of problem back in 2008, I walked away from a friendship also back then ... Because you guys care too much about money, rather than a friendship ...

What I learnt back then ?? Those girls chasing money instead of keeping a relationship, they do anything to get what they want ... Even if they're about to loose a friendship, senang ckp they back stabbed each other ...

Enuf said about you girls, I prefer a real friendship rather than being around you guys ... Wonder what friendship means in my world ?? I have a pair of my best friend jeans well kept & practically wearable ... Even it came in a different size ... It don't have to be GUESS or ZARA ...

It's not about who's wearing the most expensive dress, or who's carrying a branded handbag ... You will be better appreciated if you turn up for a house warming instead of going out town for vacation ... Or hanging out for a healthy lunch instead of clubbing all night with people you barely knew ...

Having dozen of friends around won't necessarily mean you're popular ... It will be enough for me to have a few who will surely lend a hand when you needed ... How many friends will help when you're moving out, & how many do you think will turn up for the new apartment party ??

I'm thankful that I have a heaven sent best friend who always be there for me even we're miles apart ...

6 comments:

greenberryp said...

these chicks need to eat makeup so they can be pretty on the inside. hehehe

Makesah RTW said...

Hahah, ur comment is more offensive ...

greenberryp said...

hahahaha!!! siapa makan makeup dia akan dpt inner beauty!! :D

Makesah RTW said...

Yahhh, might sound harsh ... But it's the truth, & the truth sucks !!!
You know, until now ... That fat S cudn't let it go ... Treppp angel ni ... Haih, sick of them la ...

greenberryp said...

u know i always wonder how the f- people their type live their life like that (full of lies, hypocrisy 24/7). i mean, aren't they tired pretending to be who they're not every single day? it's like the elements already blended well in their blood.. n their favourite thing to do is to bring up the most ridiculous drama like what the fat S did. whatever la, just enjoy the freak show :D

Makesah RTW said...

Yup2, it's fun to watch their freak show anyway ... Fat S have scandal wif N's bf ... But still declare themselves bff ...

Not jealous at all, because it's obviously disgusting ... But it shows how fake & twisted they are ...

Have issues, but denying it right in front of their fake nose ... Either they're too stupid to understand, or too fake that they kept the drama going on & on ...

Search This Blog