Thursday, March 3, 2011

It's a Long Night

I was peeling off some garlics when I receive a call from a very best friend, preparing for my signature dish - rendang ayam ... I was really excited to review about that actually, then came all the drama that dragged along till now ...

heheh, gambar sekadar hiasan - ni rondang 3tahun lopeh

Our 'so called bestie' - was having this hard time ... Yahhh, it's ME ... I'm the one who causing her all the pain, for what ?? Saje kot, puas hati rase menang ?? But this is not how I expected it to end ... I was about to make a clean escape out of the circle ... But somehow, somebody pulled the trigger ...

You wanna say 'Reysha busuk hati' ... Go ahead, I don't care (that much) on what people think of me ... But go to my friends and whining about the problem that you can discuss with me for a better solution ?? It pissed me off !!!

Did you get what I mean ?? You're my best friend, that person that you called pun my best friend jugak ... You guys have equal attention, equal rights on my advice & problem solving skill (poyo la pulak) ... What is it that make it so hard to address things that you're not satisfied with, directly to me ... Instead of wasting your money/time making phone calls hundreds kilometers away ??

And you deserve forgiveness ... More than other people did ... So no matter how bad you screwed up, WE will still be here for you ...

Lets talk about the problem now, I've been keeping the secret ... For the sake of both of you ... But you shud known better what you've been doing to me recently ... It pissed me off dude, and for God sake A ... Stop talking behind my back about my friends, if you're not willing to pay then just make you stinky face ... We sure understand that ...

FYI, you play nice that night ... We tot you're really a nice guy, just didn't expect this kind of s#!+ from you ...

Having a stack of money didn't gave you the right to underestimate others ... Yes, we do whining/complaint about others every now & then ... But you're a guy dude, keep it to yourself ... Instead of being b!+c#y & spreading out the gossip ...

I think I'm doing the best I cud, keeping my S away from your relationship ... Somehow I still got the blame, I'm the one who tell his friend about her little secret ... I'm the one who creating all the drama here & there ... I'm the crazy b!+c# on facebook, I'm going to tell the world every single details ...

Lemme tell you this:

1. I have a JOB
2. By job means, my time is limited to call others & gossiping
3. My job actually restricted me from posting bulls#!+ anywhere online publicly

Got what I mean ?? It's down to work ethic dear, remember to focus when your lecturer's teaching ...

I don't wanna go further down to work ethic, because by then I'll be reaching to the bottom of this problem ... Which it should been solved by the both of you, because no one understand your relationship better than you guys do ...

So little B, watch your mouth yea 'adik' ... Before you go 'maybe she feels something thats why dia bagitau ko' ... There's a fine line between what I did, & what you did ... Because I was CLEARLY SINGLE ... So, let's not argue more ... Because it's not a game to win ...

So lets conclude this, so we all can get benefit out of it ... Don't try to ruin somebody else's relationship, because karma is a b!+c# ... How do you think I knew all the things u said behind my back ?? Because it's a circle of trust I build around me, & in the phone call issue ... It's a 9years wall, you think something can get in and out just like that ?? Think again ...

I'm not trying to scare anybody, I'm not saying I'm against the law & have right to voiced out whatever i wish in my blog ... & hurt others ... As I said, I want a clean escape ... Away from ALL of you guys ... Because it's been too much for me lately ... So, good luck guys ...

Dear, I really wish you will feel better tomorrow ... ~lotsoflove~

No comments:

Search This Blog