Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Diamond Hunting: Part 1 & 1a

It's been a while since the last time I try a diamond ring ... A few days jek sebenar nye, heheh ... You know now how excited I am ... But these are some idea of what I found past few weeks ...

This is what I found in a jeweleries shop in Kuantan (well, this is the closest ... with white gold of course), it's in East Coast Mall ... Right in front of the Carefour counters ... Haih, it's been a while now ... That I forgot the characteristics ... I think it's around 0.5carat, good range of color (can't remember exactly) ... Clarity - vvsi ... Cool huh ?? At a price of rm 1x, xxx ...

I can give you the 2nd number, tapi mcm unfair pulak ... Kesian pulak kat org lain yg trying hard to get it kan ... Hahah, you have to go down & hunt it for yourself ... Or, you can just email me ... Heheh ...

I like the fact that it's rare for you to find this shape, & I think the price is reasonable ... Me ?? I'm not really interested in trying something rare, heheh ... I'm conservative, I'm more attracted to those more classic ... Heheh, poyo !!!

Tapi kalau org nak bagi why not kan ?? Heheh, but if only I have it pun ... I'll definitely find something else, sooner or later ...

Then later last week, we went to Tomei in Mahkota Parade ... Melaka, the SA offer us this 'triple excellent' diamond with 'ntah hape ntah die sebut' casing ... I never heard of the triple X before, but I guess it's just the 4c's thing ... They gave 1x to a single c that diamond represented ...

For instant, the one the marked 1x - came in G color ... Somehow it's around 0.5carat, with clarity of vsi ... It's the characteristic of the diamonds, simplified in term of excellent ... For the ease of understanding, for those who don't speak diamond language ... Heheh ...

There's a few good one as well down there, she event mentioned about the special cert ... Hahah, actually don't really get her ... Have to sit down & focus to learn more on what she's trying to explain ...

Maybe later, when I'm ready for it ... I'll keep you posted ...

~Until the next diamond hunting session~ :D

4 comments:

greenberryp said...

wahh kakak rina live 1 minute away for EC la. hahaha! lain crita, i think i've fell in love with that ring (eyes of hearts) hehe

Makesah RTW said...

Heheh, buli bha tu ... Mintak ... Heheh ...

greenberryp said...

nahhh ituuuu laaa tuuu.. mau d mintak ni nnt. dua ah :D

Makesah RTW said...

Hahah, normally they don't make the exact copy ... :D
I'll find another one, you can have it ... ;p

Search This Blog