Friday, March 18, 2011

For Those Who Need to Eat Make Ups

I'm suppose to head my comfy bed right now, but this is just too funny ...

Saye memblogging dlm keadaan syok sendiri sebenar nye ... I know I have readers, & I know what my readers expect ... Somehow, I refuse to deliver my post according to their needs ... Sebab I prioritized my life ... Things revolves around me ...

Tapi sometimes kite xsedar, who actually read your blog ...

Sebab:

1. Korang xcomment, so mane la I nak tau korang bace kan ?? Kind of xde respond, so I only will responded to those who show their interest in sharing ideas ...
2. Sebab bz blogging (+ keje), I don't realize what's really happening out there ... I don't check my fb that often now, baru this morning ade mase to stalk around fb ...

My point is, you dunno how much your writing will effect others ... Xkire la, positively & negatively ... In my case, I have this cat fight with a bunch of girls ... Which I simply categorized as girls with lack of inner beauty ...

Update: They remove me from their friend list, & their 3years old (or is it 5 now ??) friend too ...

My opinion sweeties ?? Yes, mulut I xde insurance ... But why do that to your friend as well ?? You just prove that friendship didn't mean a thing in your world ... & sorry again, I think you're shallow ...

So, yes ... I don't consider their feelings in expressing my words in my blog ... But can you name one benefit to me, in considering your feelings here ?? Xde dear, none ... Because you guys never think about others when you open up your mouth ... So when others do the exact same thing back to you, why snap ??

Just put a thoughts into it, before you went saying "maybe she feels something thats why die bagitau ko" ... Or "jage sikit mulut gf ko" ...

If you think what i said in my previous post is not true, why got so emotional ?? What do you think that really make you big sister kept you around all these while ?? Because you guys are easy for her ... You guys are well below her game level, that makes it easy for her to win it all ...

Haih, I said this so many times already ... You guys are disgusting, & I want my life away from your world ... You guys hate me for telling the truth, somehow you still read my blog ?? Can you see how funny your guys are ??

Here's some tips on how to be nice to the person you hate:

Hide them, instead of deleting ... Their updates won't be flashing right in front of your eyes ... Because you dunno if you're going to need them someday ... & to redo what you did, send friend request once again ?? Heh ...

I hope this is the last thing I wrote about you guys, seriously ?? It's wasting my time ...

Source: Google


No comments:

Search This Blog