Friday, June 17, 2011

Buying Friends with Money

I only have a few friends, in some stages of my life ... Ni yg I called bestfriends la, memang stock tido 1katil ... Share everything, clothes ... Shoes ... Linda, kau tinggi sgt ... But we share make-ups, kannnn ??

Like in high school, my best friend - yati dgn p-pop ... Then mase kat technical school - legendary Linda & Anis ... From Linda & Anis, expandable to Wani & Fara ... Bole eh, expandable ?? Hahah ... Then mase from 5 - ko'in dgn p-jot ... Then mase kat UiTM - Yanti dgn Naqia, expandable to Ailin, Eiha, Ghulam & Zaki ...

Kawan lain ade la, but not that close ... & I always have my ex's, which I kept as a friend ... Approaching new phase of life ni, I have to deal with new people - my bf's bestfriends ... Which came with a package of gf, & already have their group of friends ...

Tu history jek la, sikit2 ... They're not really a problem actually ... Their behavior that caught my interest actually ... Heheh, this happened quite recently la ...

1st I came in, memang totally outsider la ... Since bf's ex was the girls bestfriend over their 8months relationship ... So they came in all offensive against me, bukan they pun actually ... This one girl jek ... Siap mentioned history2 right in my face, & b'sungguh2 ajak my bf pegi their next planned vacation ...

I dunno about you guys la, but haku dah kene brape kali dah dgn pempuan2 molot puake camni ... Xreti nak jage sensitivity org, ckp ikut sedap mulut ... I mean, kalau aku nampak bf kau bawak awek lain lepak ... Xde la aku nak sound direct depan kau kan, 'eh, hari tu awek lain' ... Kan ??

Ni bukan kes xnak back up member la, it's more to avoid drama ... Sorry eh Linda, kau lagi case of study ... Sebab senang ckp ... Mcm mase A dok hangkut minah A sane sini, haku diam jek la ... Walaupun Linda tu my bestfriend for 9years now ... Bukan xnak bagitau, but she's happy kan ?? Let her be happy la, later when she find out ... I'll be around with ice-cream cake, isn't that easy ??

Like for now, kalau kau xsuke aku pun kan ... Be happy for Fariz la ... Aku pun xde la hadap sgt nak jadik bestfriend ko sampai tahap comolot kan ?? Hahah, dah lame aku xbi+c#hy camni ...

That's what happened in early weeks la ... Now ade gak sikit2, but dah in tolerance ... Hahah, after we treat them to a party ?? Just FYI, I didn't do that to buy you girls la ... It's for my darling ... Because he's happy with you guys ...

It's up to you actually, because from what I understand ... You're been reporting back quite efficiently to the ex, then after these few weeks tibe2 slow kan ?? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I can buy you guys with money ...

& I don't do that, I do flash my designer dress every now & then ... I don't buy my friends expensive gifts every week, I bought them a thoughtful & something memorable on their wedding ... Unless - you let yourself trade-able with my lavishness ...

It's not fair jugak actually, for me to judge this early ... But you judged me in a week kot ?? Sorry that I came back all defensive mcm ni ... I just hope our relationship will get better in time la ... Because I don't like it when you have to choose between the person you love & friends ... So I'm not doing it to somebody else ...

Hahah, my mum just came up wif a funny statement ... Xbole blah, ilang trus my bi+c#y mood ...

4 comments:

greenberryp said...

i've experienced this kind of shit years ago. reading ur post took me back to that shitty year. hahaha!! i was wondering what the f were the bitches tryin to proof? that they're closer to the guy than us (his nu gf). mcm budu jg tu kan. but then, the answer is no other than jealousy la..

Makesah RTW said...

Hahah, darling !!! Actually one of the guy mentioned that jugak !!! That the girl actually interested dgn Fariz ...

Biar la dorang, I'm just happy ... Flashing our happiness rite before their eyes ... They have to learn to accept the fact la, let Fariz move on ...

greenberryp said...

glad u did that cuz happiness r the strongest weapon to the haters. hehe

Makesah RTW said...

I'm capable to do more actually, but no need sampai bragging la kan ... Heheh ...

Search This Blog