Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Borneo: Day 4

It's the reception !!! Hahah, dah mcm wedding journal dah my visit this time ... It's all about the wedding, this time around for my visit ... Memang buy the ticket for the wedding kot ?? Hahah ... So it's more like 'things you do when you're a bride's maid' & not a Borneo getaway ...

I said bride's maid eh, jgn ade yg nak touching lebey plak pasni ... You can have bape bnyk pun bride's maid, but there's only ONE maid of honor ... Tujuan die same, helping the bride making her big day easy ... Doesn't matter if you're just the bride's maid & not the MOH ... Just be there for your friends, it's fun anyway ...

So I woke up @7.30am that morning ... Kat kk 7.30 ape la sgt kan, mcm 8stengah dah kalau kat kl ... I got myself prepared, make-up & dressed up ... Then I went to the bride's & groom's hotel, nearby je from our room ... Like 5mins walk ...

I bought breakfast for them, later around 10am ... We (me & the 2 of the bride's cousins) already left wif the cake, heading for the hall ... The guess have started arriving when we got there, the hall setting is mostly done ... Except for one round table without the table cloth, & the center piece for the normal table is not there ... But overall, the hall looked well handled ...

The event went well, thanks to the 'bidan terjun' emcee who really help save the day ... It's a bit messy here & there, but surely it's not his fault since he just got the job 12hrs before the event ... I don't wanna elaborate more on the wedding, because I'll make a full review about it in my next entry ...
I went off quite early @2pm, because I'm all wasted by noon since I've been up at 7.30 in the morning ... Dlm kepenatan, sempat lagi melepak2 wif my bestie - Anis & Linda since that was the last afternoon to spend together ...

No need explanation, it'll be well understood in these beautiful pictures ...
That's Sunset Bar in Shangri-La Tanjung Aru, beautiful even without the sunset ... Sile abai kan muke yg over excited ... Unfortunately for us, tibe2 around 6.30pm ... The rain started pouring heavily, that made us stuck at the bar for half an hour before we have to storm in the rain jugak anyway to reach the hotel lobby ...

We head back straight to our rooms (house for my dear Hanis), to get changed ... After mandi, I got this text from Linda ... Said she xlarat nak kluar for the night since her flu's getting worse ... Jadik, peluang tersebut telah dimanfaatkan sepenuh nye - saye kluar mengurat the best man that night ... Hahahahahhahahahh ...

Saje je, get you guys excited ... So you'll read my post on day 5 ... Heheh, later ~

2 comments:

greenberryp said...

how sweet.. we should do this again =)

Makesah RTW said...

Check the weather ahhh next time, hahahahahahh ...

Search This Blog