Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Dewan SESB


Post ini akan jadik bias, sebab abang aku yg handle operation of this hall ... Hehe, I won't elaborate more on the hall details ... As mostly sumer org dah tau it's very unique & beautiful ... Especially when you have a traditional theme wedding ... It's difficult to get the hall (ye ke ??), sebab always fully booked on convenient dates ...

So recently my bestfriend got married ere, sangat beautiful ... I just don't favor the right & left side of the hall, sebab the ceiling rendah ... Rase mcm u're in a conference room, but with a good photographer ... I bet you can capture all the moments beautifully ...

The rate is RM350 per hour, kalau my brother yg booking ade 50% discount ... So dear friends, contact me if you need my help ... I'll appeal the case to my brother, see whether he can help ... & jangan la nak pakai in 2weeks baru nak bagitau kan, reasonable la sikit ... Nak suruh move date org lain for you pun, it's a NO NO ... Standard procedure mcm nak booking other hall, just that we can give a hand tolong booking ...

So basically ... Yes, my brother is in-charge ... But bukan la abang aku yg duduk tunggu on/off air-cond & tutup the hall ... Abg aku just monitor his staff yg on duty that day ... Since wedding normally falls on holidays kan ... 

The table arrangement, rehearsals ... Nak pasang dais, nak setting buffet line ... Tu sumer bole discuss with my brother, pukul brape nak start pasang dais ... Or if you wanna come in for rehearsal ... For me, it's not a big problem ... But kene pandai tackle the staff on duty, bukan mengurat yeaaa ... Communication - Let them know properly pukul brape nak start, & approximately pukul brape bole settle ... Make sure you're time arrangement fit their schedule, sebab dorang ni human jugak nak balik jumpe anak bini lepas keje ... ;p

From my personal opinion, the main problem about weddings in KK is the wedding planner ... They're not competitive in providing the best service ... & of course, with a sky high cost ... Imagine if they can't even solve masalah tak cukup table on the reception eve ?? That's how bad the service are, really ...

I think I've already complaint about the full payment deposit in my previous post, it just made the clients less option for the wedding planner for their weddings ... Since you have to pay full amount, then you'll be left in no choice but to deal with the wedding planner since the deposit is too much to be neglected ... Unless, of course if you have thousands to spend on your wedding ... Then you won't have problem paying extra for every single details you requested ...

If you need any tips about the hall, just PM me ... I can't really give you advice on the best hall you can get in KK, because I just attended 2 hall weddings there - one in Dewan Wisma Pertanian, & one in Dewan SESB ... & I'm just not a fan of halls wedding, when it comes to KK ... Kalau kat KL, it's a different story ...

Till then, good night ~

32 comments:

Abugigi said...

Hi...love the pics of the SESB dewan... :)
Klu I nak minta tolong dr abg you bleh ke?

Unknown said...

Hi Dear, I pon nak mntak tlong abg U jugak...pls pls hehee... TQ

Makesah RTW said...

PM me later, ur date biler ... I'll see what I can do ...

cYLa rAwr said...

Hai there..my wedding will be on 28.12.2013..bole tolong x?

Makesah RTW said...

Let me clear things up for you guys, I only can help you up with the bookings ... Once you guys already done the booking, it's pretty much done already ... The rent can be slightly cheaper with a staff price, that's it ...

So if you're about to book, then I can try to convince my brother to help ...

Makesah RTW said...

cYLa rAwr - 28th is on that weekend my brother's getting married as well, I'm not sure if we're around to assist ... :)

Beauty Lavender Blog said...

DEAR..need ur help also..cmne nk senang utk berhubung ek?nk tnya pasal dewan area kk

Makesah RTW said...

http://personalrey.blogspot.com/2013/12/dewan-sesb-contact-person.html
Kindly refer this entry.

Beauty Lavender Blog said...

Dear..boleh minta tolong abg u tuk dpt harga diskaun ke..realy need ur help..my number is 0198009076 or emel me intanhamzah0912@gmail.com tq dear

FAB, UTM Skudai said...

Hi, buleh buleh dptkan ctc person utk pertanyaan dewan SESB? Can you pm me to this email: rsmalina@gmail.com. Thank you

Makesah RTW said...

Dear All,
Kindly refer my recent post on this hall - http://personalrey.blogspot.com/2013/12/dewan-sesb-contact-person.html

Unknown said...

Salam,

Minta tolong check dewan free ka untuk 14 Sept 2014? Kalau free Sa mau book. Reply di email: dmazrianah89@gmail.com.

Thanks!

DK

Unknown said...

Hello There,

I;ve just called Puan Lily, And she said that utk 14 sdh ada org book. So sa ada book utk 13 Sept 2014 under Nama "Dayang" dr jam 10 sampai pukul 4ptg. Buli tolong ka tu dpt discount?

Thank you very much!!

Unknown said...

Assalamualaikum.

Can you tell me how to contact you or your brother for enquiries? I am interested in booking the hall. Kindly contact me at zuleic@hotmail.com

Thank you very much.

Unknown said...

Assalamualaikum,

saya berminat dgn dewan ni utk perancangan wedding i next year may
2015. boleh email saya di nurhazwanimataree@gmail.com.

Thanks.

Things to Know about Mua~ said...

Salam sis, boleh mtk tolong. Sy nk guna dewan bln 2 tahun dpn. 28hb. Boleh tolong x book. Whatsapp sy 0168298963. Tq

Unknown said...

Salam...bole mnta cntct nmber?

Unknown said...

Salam sis, saya sudah buat booking dengan pihak sesb pada 03.10.2015 under nama norhafizah. Masi boleh ka guna khidmat abang u sis? Boleh email saya di norhafizahariff@gmail.com / wtsp 0198605667

Unknown said...

Tq so much

Rezu Hayr said...

Untuk tempahan decor pelamin, busana pengantin dan sebagainya boleh hubungi 018-3267752

Rezu Hayr said...

Untuk tempahan decor pelamin, busana pengantin dan sebagainya boleh hubungi 018-3267752 (in fb search: Rezu's Solution)

https://www.facebook.com/rezussolution


Rezu Hayr said...

Untuk tempahan decor pelamin, busana pengantin dan sebagainya boleh hubungi 018-3267752 (in fb search: Rezu's Solution)

https://www.facebook.com/rezussolution


Rezu Hayr said...

Untuk tempahan decor pelamin, busana pengantin dan sebagainya boleh hubungi 018-3267752

Unknown said...

Dear sis,
Your assist still available? I'm gonna have my wedding on this August 2017. Please whatsApp me at 0145644868. I really appreciate your help. Thank you.

Henlyn said...

Hi, masih bleh tlg book ker tu sis kalo nk book wedding event on 12 may 2018? Bleh tlg agi?

Makesah RTW said...

Hi Henlyn,

Still looking ??

Unknown said...

hi darling. by next year, on feb i probbaly want to rent the hall. May i know the current charge of rent? i hopw we can contact thru email. pls email me at ohbeyxo@gmail.com i'd like to know abt the hall. tq

EL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
EL said...

Hi dear. I am surveying hall to rent for 2019. May I know what is the current rental price? Hope that you can contact me thru my email, elinayaakub94@gmail.com

Thanks.

Unknown said...

hai..masih boleh minta tlng book?

Unknown said...

Hye. I really need your help to book this hall for a cheaper price๐Ÿ˜Š hoping to see your reply at anytime soon. Thank you.

Unknown said...

Assalam Reysha.. Boleh lagi ka tu ya klu mau mintak tolong assist booking dewan ๐Ÿ˜…

Search This Blog