Saturday, October 1, 2011

Favors: For Bridal Shower

Milk crumbs, to add some texture to the cookie ...

I'll update this post once I got on lappy/pc ... For now I'll just upload everything thru the phone, while tgh smangat ni ... Heheh ...

So, the reason why ... I can't update it right away, sebab it's a surprise for the bride ... Not even the favors been publish before the bridal shower ... :D

Adik cherry was in the 5th gear for helping mood the whole time ... She's the one pushing me, suruh bake the cookies ... Bake the cupcakes, do frosting whatsoever ...

So I baked the cookies twice, because the 1st batch ruined ... Since I baked the whole night, finished at 9am ... & t'tido till noon without packing it right away ... Heheh ...

But on the 2nd batch, adik cherry have been a huge help ... I think I did snap gambar adik cherry menguli the dough, but can't find it ... Walaupun half way she bailed out, sebab fail to shape the cookies in consistent size ... Hehe ...

I bought the cookie jars in the wedding favors shop in Wangsa Walk, there's not much choice there ... But it got the exact size I wanted ... Sebab yg ade dekat tempat lain sumer mostly bigger, tak larat den nak buat cookies for bigger jars ... Heheh ...

I didn't got the chance to go to Nilai 3, but I bet it's pretty standard the things you got there ... Susah nak carik those yg lain dr yg lain ... Like when I was looking for the jar dekat Giant, they only hav that one type glass jar with pale gold lid ... & I have no idea how to decorate that ...


Full credit to Adik Cherry ...

For the decoration, it's 100% by adik cherry ... Yes, of course she asked for my opinion ... But have to give her the credit, because it was all her ... Who got the ribbon cut properly, instead of kakak cherry yg kept wasting the ribbons ... Hahah ...

My personal opinion ?? Buat 10jars pun rase stengah mati, I don't think I can stand doing 100 of it for VIP favors whatsoever ... Hahah, but xtau la if I got a nice deal kan ... Maybe the money will get me the drive ...
Maybe I should try doing it with those cookie maker yg tekan je tu ... Mane tau not that tiring kan, but sure sakit tangan !!! Hahah ...

After buat the cookies, memang I feel senang giler buat cupcakes ... Since cupcakes I tuang jek, then bake ... But I have to constantly shape the cookies all the time thru baking ... Tiring huh ??
But to see everybody enjoying it ?? That's precious tau - money can't buy moment ...
Hehe, good night ~

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Search This Blog