Sunday, January 30, 2011

I Decided to Marry Him: Part II

I didn't expect to update my blog this often, risau gak korang bosan kan ... 'Minah ni ape hal, sumer bende nak citer kat the whole world' kan ... But, reading my favorite blog by Miss X ... Remind me of the fight I had back few weeks on Facebook ...


It was my bf's fan from his previous office, she's crazzzyyyyyyyy ... About my bf ni, to that extend she copy his picture ... Edit it, make it her profile picture ... Sile lihat contoh, :D ...

But I didn't blame her entirely ... Lets just say, she's less attractive la ... And the main problem, that drives her towards those craziness is no other than my bf la ... [Sighhh]

It happened right in front of my face, when she asked him ... 'Do you ever love me' ?? Then my bf went like, 'U tau kan, pakcik U suruh I janji xkan jatuh cinta dgn U' ?? Dorang (my bf & that girl) ni, stock manusia bace novel melayu ... So tolong maaf kan patah2 jiwang dlm post ini ...

Did you get my point ??

Yes, he's trying to say he's not interested - indirectly ... But somehow, I see that as a diversion ... He don't really wanted to say no, but somehow he's avoiding the question ... On the other side, he gave hope to the other girl ... Rite ??

Lets not dig in too deep on that la, it'll only embarrassed all the parties involved ... So, all that craziness ... Leeds to the climax a few days after my birthday party, that's when we started to published our photos together on Fb ...

She logged into my bf's fb account, delete our relationship status ... Delete tagged photos of us together, & God knows what else she did ... From my opinion, it shows another stupid move from my bf ... Why la must be such a fb w#0re, gave your password to everybody ??

It was hard on me, it's not easy for me to swallow ... Because fb, is part of my social standard measures ... My friends from school, college ... Even my cousins & family members ... & my co-workers too yahhh, don't forget about that ...

The last time I broke off, I even delete the post of changed in relationship status ... Because I think it's cheap to tell the whole world about it ... So, when somebody get into my space and do as they please ... It pissed me off ...

I went back defensive, attacking her on fb ... But still, remain her as anonymous ... Results in, my bf's friends called me w#0re ... For creating such drama on his wall ... Then I went silent for a week ...

Then come the final storm (I really wish this is it, the last one) ... She took one of our picture together, & reposted it on my bf's wall ... Wif these words (something like it la) in red ink on it:

"Ini ke lelaki yg bakal menjadi Suami ku,
Lelaki yg bakal menjadi Imam solat lima waktu,
Lelaki yg bakal menjadi bapa kpd anak-anak ku, (& so on ...)
Terima kasih Tuhan, sebab buka kan pintu hati ini utk check fb 'beliau',
Mulai saat ini, kite putus ??"

~ Sign ~ (nama pelaku lain) <--- kaver la, tapi kantoi jugak die yg buat ...

Haih [sigh lagi], it kills me actually ... Kill the whole feeling left after all the fb mess earlier ... The most stupid thing is, he even accused me of putting that picture up on his fb ... As I'm the only one who knows his password that he changed recently ...

Getting into b!+c#y mood ...

Hey bf, your password tu ntah pape ... Poyo, proud sgt dgn number tu ... Which sumer org can get it on the 1st try ... Plus, u already used that password earlier kot ?? Sebelum kite tukar previous password tu, u're using that one kan ?? Then u go back using that stupid number, which well known by ur peminat susah mati tu ?? She opened ur email as she please kot ??

& how low do u think I am ?? Siap edit photos, letak2 text lagi ?? Euhhh, so not me kot ... Padahal baru jap tadi edit gambar darling Safee Sali, hahah ... But, my point is ... So not me la, nak edit that 2photos pun ... T'hegeh2 dlm picasa tadi, lagi la nak buat text bagai ... And the novel-ish wording ?? Eiuhhh, nak type sms entirely in Malay pun took me 5mins ??

Ok, now cool down ...

Am I the one who's being to hard on him ?? Or it is him who didn't protect me/himself from all these mess ... I can change his password (which I already did), but I just don't feel like it's my call to do all the cleaning work on this mess ... Because it his bu!!$#!+ ...

At this moment, I think I really need a proposal ... Instead of discussion between the both of us about getting married, then we skipped to the planning & shopping ... But will he ever understand my needs ?? Seriously ?? I can't even tell if I wanna put my hope in that ...

Anyway, I really respect the action that blogger yg I adore so much tu took over the drama on her blog ... Can't imagine what I'll do bile org serang I publicly on my own space that I love the most ... Most probably I'll just delete it, and make sure no one ever see it ... Or if they did, I'll pray they keep their mouth shut ...

So there'll be pros & cons for being b!+C#y ... Yes, you'll look like a monster ... Marah xtentu pasal, but in time ... People will understand the reason causing your action, for those who never understand ?? Biar jek la, there's nothing to loose in making point in some other people's head ...

2 comments:

Miss X THOUGHT OF THE DAY said...

omygoddddd what a drama. dearest, jangan layan sangat perempuang yang less attractive and very narrow-minded. always remember, lagi baik diam daripada bersuara. or better be sarcastic. ooopsss. ;p believe me, it hurts the more daripada melenting which will only tunjuk one is childish and defensive. love.

Makesah RTW said...

Hahah, totally agree !!! Why must go down to their standard ... There's no reward pun from the fight kan ... Thanks a lot yah dear ...

Search This Blog