Saturday, January 29, 2011

I Decided to Marry Him ... (post yg bnyk 'wow')

As I was sitting on my bed, tunggu mood nak mandi this morning ... Suddenly it just hit me, 'I'm going to marry him', and give him lots & lots of condition ... Find the perfect 'number', the I got back on my wedding planning track ...

But this entry won't be about him, or anything related to the wedding ... Because this is my personal space, something close to me ... & personal ... It's for my father ... (Wow, my eyes started watering already)

Daddie left for Lucknow, India in October ... A few days after Hari Raya, then last December he's around for a couple weeks ... That's when I dropped the news about my wedding, heheh ... He's a bit confused in the 1st place, as I'm the 1st child to get married in our family ... But in between that confusing moment, there's a few silent moment from his eyes ...

As he lived far2 away (wow, mcm fairy tales story plak), it's difficult to arrange the date ... Since I have to make it fit to daddie's working schedule, and convenient for everybody ... 1st, the engagement was planned on 12.3 (ni cubaan pertama to get engaged) ... Somehow we have to reschedule as mummy will be leaving for India to visit daddie dgn grandma ...

Then we postponed to May (2nd attemp), somehow I mengamuk2 and called it off ... Sebab my bf ade perempuan lain (wow [lagi], dramatik nyer ... Hahah, it's his crazy fan ... Who didn't stop bothering us), I'll explain it next time in other post la ... Then I gave him September, last call dah tu ... Somehow ade drama lagi, that's how we got here ... & there is another chance ...

Forget about him, it's all about my dad ... So, a few weeks after the December visit ... Daddie came up wif this planned to get retire early ... He applied, & waiting for confirmation from HQ ...

And this is what I thought ...

Of course he's not happy there, somehow he don't wanna missed all the experience on his kids' wedding ... Or maybe, it's not worth to missed all the moments ...


I'm speechless now, can't find words to put together anymore lines ...

I love you dad, I love my mum equally (in case she wonder if I ever love her/ love my dad more all the time) ... Heheh ... Don't worry about the wedding, because u guys are my world ... There will be no wedding without u guys ...


No comments:

Search This Blog