Thursday, December 22, 2011

It's Even Worse Than It Looks

You shud know, when a guy show cased a single violent action ... Pack ur bags & leave ...

Related to my previous post, this is what I got ... Actually it's even worst, cabinet tu tadi ade atas my desk ... But 1office saksi, semua org dah nampak perangai kau ... From this moment, doa aku cume satu - jangan la housemate aku sampai kawin dgn kau ... This is unacceptable ...

Even when F accidentally hit me pun, that's not acceptable even it was a reflect reaction ... Lagi la kalau kau INTENTIONALLY humban cabinet aku ... Find ur honor dude ...

Boss tade, berani la kau tunjuk hero ...

2 comments:

hobbit1964 said...

No man should ever strike a woman, and no justification exists for it.

Makesah RTW said...

Yup, that's what my mum always told me ... AlhamduliLlah, melekat & well practiced by mind & heart ... :D

Search This Blog