Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wedding Planner in Kota Kinabalu

Since my hit bnyk on this post, so I decided to do more justice to it ... Since I think, I'm writing more on the vendors ... Compared to what I post as the title, aku bnyk kutuk the wedding planner jek actually ... So, kire skali dgn Anis's wedding planner ... I think it's good enough as a reference for those 3planners & a caterer ...


Puan Shazuwani's Wedding


Food & Banquet Equipment by Bridal (located in Api-Api Center, I've already forget the name)
Service: Hall Decor, Bridal Make-Up (female mua - for solemnization)
Price: Not sure
Recommendation: Not Recommended (tettt !!!), kindly refer my previous post ...

Pelamin by Nishah d'Peterana Wedding Couture
Service: Pelamin, Walk Way & Reception Dress
Price: Range from 5-10k depends on your design of course
Recommendation: Highly Recommended
Extra Tips: They work efficiently, from start to finish ... Senang ckp, tak bnyk songeh ... Communicate a lot, tanye dulu how they bride prefer which layout for the red carpet instead of just lay ikut suke ... Just make sure you deal the price nicely, confirm & make it clear with them how much & term of payment ...




Puan Zuhanis's Wedding

Food & Banquet Equipment by BTC Maju Holding
Service: Food, Hall Decoration, High Table & Cake
Price: What I heard, almost 25k ... But I'm not surprise sebab SESB ade panel caterer ...
Recomendation: Recommended
Extra Tips: Mahal kot, if I have other choices ... I'll definitely find others ...

Pelamin by Dayang Bridal (Inanam Township)
Service: Pelamin, Bridal Attire & Make-Up (female mua - solemnization & reception, both bride & groom)
Price: 5-10k (but definitely lower than 10)
Recommendation: Highly Recommended
Extra Tips: At first I'm kind of giving them a low mark, tapi lepas my last visit in early November I changed my mind ... Then I figured their total charge, sgt berbaloi kot ... Sebab the price include pelamin dewan + pelamin nikah kat rumah ... & the make up & attire for both bride & groom ... & payment made after reception selesai ...



This post will be updated from time to time, hope it help ...

No comments:

Search This Blog