Saturday, November 26, 2011

Lost in Words

I'm back in sanity, AlhamduliLlah ... No need an expensive vacation, or getaway to some fancy island to ease my mind ... Just enough being around people who really cares, instead of some fake friends ... I did - promised I won't curse again in my blog, somehow I'm just a human ... Punya kelemahan & pertimbangan pun berkurang bila kesabaran diuji ... Yeah, bahase Melayu saye masih credit ... Thanks ...

Kalau korang rase, menyakitkan hati aku itu satu sumber inspirasi utk menjamin kebahagiaan korang ... Go ahead, I'll stay in silence like I always do ... & kalau korang rase, check my blog everyday itu satu kemestian utk meyakinkan diri sendiri yg bf korang tidak curang ... It'll be my pleasure ...

For what it's worth, I'm no less than who I really am ... I'm still here, holding on to the best I have left ... Setelah sesi lepak 4jam with my bestie yg dah 3thn xjumpe, I realize something (which I'm not comfortable to share with you) ... Somehow got me thinking - I'll find a decent guy someday, & I don't mind waiting ...

Just that, enough is enough ... Let me move on & live my life, stop trying to hurt me ... Maybe saye tak perasan, dr pertuturan atau perilaku ... Ade yg menyinggung mane2 pihak, sometimes when I talk about something - some may find it interesting while others might think that's annoying ...

I had enough, living under the microscope ... Where you feel like every single move will be closely observed, & every single words I said will be judge by those who I don't even know ... But life's unfair, & I'm trying my best not to complaint ...

For the 2nd time, I wish you guys good luck & all the best in every single thing you do ... Have a good life with your loved ones ... I'm not going to say 'leave me alone' since it's not going to make any change ... My advice - for you own good, stop trying to get to me since it's only going to hurt you back ...

Enjoy your holiday, my dear readers ...

No comments:

Search This Blog