Monday, November 21, 2011

Bride's Maid Dress: Part II (by Rico Rinaldi)

1st of all, sorry sgt sebab lambat giler review ... Dah 2months, heh ... I have to do justice to the dress, tak kan la nak upload gambar from my 3.2megapixel bb kan ... Give credit to the dress, & the designer jugak ... & thanks to the bride, susah2 hantar the pictures through email sampai 4folder ...

Yahhh, maut ... Hahahahahhah ...

Even the bride's concern about kain yg meleret2 ... Pengantin xtrip, pengapit yg lebih2 ...

Aksi pijak kain, part I ...

Aksi pijak kain, part II ... Kaver2, jln laju2 ... 

Haha, dengki ... Gambar ni hide the best man ...

With the bride ...

I should relax, & stop holding the dress ... Sebab it looks just fine ...

I don't have to review more about Rico, you girls already know his talent ... Overall, sgt la puas hati ... When I first stepped into his studio, neves la ... Sape tak neves kan, jumpe designer ... He's not there mase tu ... Sebab there's a lot of time before the wedding, we managed to arrange a few meetings ...

Biler he asked about my budget, I mcm froze kejap ... Aku memang fail sikit bab spot question ni, balik mandi/nak tido baru t'pikir what I should answer ... 

My original plan, memang nak hantar kat Kimie Kajang jek ... Tapi entah mcm mane sumer kedai kat Kajang mase tu tutup, kedai yg satu tu bukak ... But you know I'm not going to send anything else to them ... & I've already asked makcik kat Tum Tailor, die yg suruh hantar kat designer sebab I request design mengade sgt ... ;p

So according to that plan, my budget is around rm400-600 jek la ... But I'm sending it to a designer kot, so tak kan la nak that price jugak kan ... Dalam hati b'harap, please jgn mintak mahal2 ... Heh ...

Tapi I already set a limit to myself jugak la, kalau Rico quote over 2k ... Memang aku buat muke tak malu pegi collect kain balik ... Hehe ... B'pijak di bumi yg nyate la kan, kalau sampai 2k memang aku tak mampu nak bayar ... 

The price Rico quote for me, kire lebih sikit from my budget la ... But with that beadings, dengan aku pegi fitting sampai 3kali kot ... There nothing more I could ask for ... I'll definitely recommend him to adik bradik, sahabat handai & sedare mare ... I think if korang bace review org lain pun, memang sumer akan ckp - highly recommended ...

I wanna say this from the moment I met him on the 1st meeting, tapi malu ... Heheh - he looks so much better in person ... Different la, from those pictures from google & newspaper ... Kat mate aku la ...

What else korang nak tau ?? Anything just pm me la ...

kthanksbye ~

No comments:

Search This Blog