Thursday, November 17, 2011

Hint 1

I was 14, when my family moved to Sabah ... On the way to the airport, I feel like crying ... I feel like bursting into tears, but I didn't ... Because there's no solid reason to do so ... & I'm still staying in Semenanjung, finishing my junior high school ...

Then I completely moved to Kota Kinabalu during senior high school, I was so stubborn objecting my mum's wish to stay in the same school ... Because I feel like I wanna take charge on my own future ... It was a blast when I was 16, I was completely happy the whole time there ... I can't even remember now how I feel back then as I'm leaving all my dear friends in Peninsular ...

Then I have to leave again, back to Semenanjung by the end of the year ... Since my parents got transferred to Lahad Datu ... I was so happy to go back at that time, get closer to my bf of 3years since I was 14 ... & yet, none of the events hav been so emotional ...

Growing up made life not easy, more option choose ... More obligation & plans, tight you down to stay around for quite sometimes ... It's getting harder to jump on the plane & leave everything behind, it's just not that easy as it was when I was 17 ...

I'm about to get transferred back to kl, it was something I've been waiting for the last 6months ... Somehow it feels so hard to start packing my things ... I wish everything is easy like it was back then when I'm 17, or when I was leaving kl for this job at the 1st place ...

I guess I don't really have something interesting in my plans for next year in kl, that's what make it so hard to leave something that I'm comfortable with ...

Heh, mokcik ... Ape kah so emo ... Just find something interesting then, get urself excited ... Or try to live ur life the whole year without plans in ur head ... I'm sure there won't be so much damage, ease up a little bit & enjoy things provided right in front of me ...

I'm just a bit emotional lately, this maybe another 'cry for attention' post ... Hahah ... Soon I'll be fine ...

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Search This Blog