Friday, December 9, 2011

People Talk

I always think, people will always think of you the way the wanted to think about you ... & I still do ... It's like, regardless what you've done for them ... Put aside all your positive efforts, they'll always remember you by the one (or maybe more) thing they hate about you ...

Yes, I do have things I hate about someone else ... But I always tolerate the weakness with that person's best personality ... Or even there's only a few things to appreciate compare to their pile of weaknesses pun, I always consider them as a friend ... & friends stick together for better or for worse, even when there's a few times I'm ashamed by their behavior towards my another circle of friends ... I apologized for them said, "she's a b!+ch but she's my best friend" ...

Growing up, people became even more mean & heartless ... Those selfish enough, will only think about themselves ... Their happiness, & protecting what the consider their's ... Friends or no friends, most of the time money is more important than making your friends happy ...

For instance, you'll feel left out when your friend went out for vacation with her other circle of friends ... Nak kecik hati sebab you're not invited, or she didn't put effort to initiate that kind of hangouts with you ... But if you got invited pun, you'll put on a face when you're around her other circle of friends ... Make it difficult for her to choose between her other friends, or you ...

If it's was for me, maybe I'll get jealous for a while ... In time, I'll heal & move on ... & most probably, I never voice out my feelings ... I keep it to myself, let her have her moment ... & wait patiently, because one day I'll have what I dreamt of ... Yet, there's still people out there who go around telling people that I always have hidden agendas ... Base on what, I totally have no idea ... & my life is too precious to care more about them & their negative thoughts ...

The best thing I can do for my own good, leave all these people who dunno how to appreciate me behind ... & cherish those who's willing to do all it takes to spend time with me ... Seriously, recently I found out that I've wasted too much time chasing people who'd taken me for granted ... While actually there's a lot of other amazing people who actually appreciate it if I give them a chance to hangout/catch up ...

& those who dunno to appreciate ni la, yg normally go around stalk my facebook la ... Keep an update on my blog, do I have a bf ?? If I did then, when will this next guy dump me ... For what, God knows kan ... But base on my understanding, you know deep inside what you said about me is not true ... That's why you kept trying to find a reason to prove it, stalk me thru fb & blog ... Hoping, one day you'll find the reason to prove I'm worth all the things you said ...

My advice, just move on ... If you hated me that much, buat ape keep an update about me ?? For your own good, stop stalking me ... & focus more on your current life/relationship ... Again, move on !!!

I can't be around people who keep telling me it's wrong to be happy, & I just can't stand those who made me feel guilty when I'm doing the right thing ... While there's other people who kept telling me I'm too kind & sweet that it make it hard for you to be around me when you're just not good enough ... It's just confusing ...

Once a friend told me that I have a noble heart, that I should share my thoughts with others ... Because it's beautiful, the way I think about it ... My perspective towards things happened in life, that's the reason I started blogging in the 1st place ... But since things didn't really turn out as planned, it scares me ... It's just feel like sharing is not a good thing (this is what I mean, certain people just make it feel wrong to do the right thing) ...

But I'm not going to let others change me, I'll be sharing my experiences & approach in my daily life ... It's just a matter of time ... Till then, this <3 is for those who really care ...

Have a great weekend ahead ~

No comments:

Search This Blog