Thursday, January 13, 2011

Saham Tinggi Sgt ??

I lost a friend last year, somebody really close to me ... Who suddenly became distant caused by an incident ... Which I can say partially reflect reaction, but somehow under a steady mind, you should be able to control it ... Especially for a guy ...

I've been doing some mean things to him as well, I skipped his farewell party on purpose when he's leaving ... We'd stop talking to each other for quite a while, when a few months earlier we shared almost everything together ...

He's a close friend la, a good one ... Somehow, for a God knows why reason we just stopped talking ... It's not about that back couples months incident already, it's a new year ... We've carry on with our own life, at some point I've tried to be nice to him ...

I texted him (but he didn't received as he already deleted me from his bbm contact), I even say hi on fb (chat) ... Somehow he always came out wif 'bz' reasons ...

This is how we felt apart in the 1st place, he shown lack of interest ... So I back down, refuse to make fool of myself ... So here we go again, same attitude over the friendship I offered ...

Well, you know what ?? I'm done being nice to you ... Nak kate saham tinggi sgt, xkawen2 jugak kan ... So, go th wif all your ego monster inside ... I'm just trying to be nice, & have u as a friend ... Didn't expect to be close mcm dulu pun, but somehow I'm done trying ...

Xkuase nak layan noxxx ...

No comments:

Search This Blog