Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sorry If I Never Mentioned U Here

I was browsing for blogger in quite extreme approach recently ... With the research on wedding prep and stuff ... Then I found this newly established (I assume) blog ... It's my ex-bf's ... Nothing to promote ere, sorry to say but it's boring ... Sorry, :D ...

There's phase, of me developing this page ... At some point, you can see that I'm confused ... Caught in the middle, between my emotions ... Good will to share my tots, & fulfilling reader's expectation ... But I guess, neither of it works (since my follower xsampai 10 [*_*]) ...

But there phase, when I'm too buzy ... With work or something else, then I don't have time to update ... So, maybe ... You're somebody in between that phases, that I forgot to mention ... It doesn't mean that I forgot everything about you ... It's just that, it's too much to pile it in one story... And there's new story come out each and every single day ... Left those not mentioned far2 behind ...

No comments:

Search This Blog