Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's Gone ...

Hari ni hilang suda mood gedix & over exploiting, sebab perangai contracter yg mcm 'puaka' ... Just don't understand why orang Melayu ni still xnak maju kan diri sendiri ... Still berada di takuk yang lame, kalau takuk yang lame ... Xde la aku kesah sgt, ni lagi teruk dr what I used to receive ??

Seriously ?? My task ni, monthly report ... Can u imagine, doing the F'ing same thing ... Over n over again ?? Just tukar value, and check the details ... Make sure semua telly ... Memang ah, kene spend extra effort to focus ... But u've been here for 3years kot ?? Xkan xbole nak be good lagi in thing you did all these while ??

Seriously, xde mood dah nak finish the report ... While I shud have made it ready to be presented by tomorrow ... Haih, just tired la ... Being compared wif others, why org lain ade 2-3 report ... Bole jek siap on time, but my report yg satu always passed due date ...

Skali ok la, I gave reason to my boss I got late input ... 2x, 3x ?? I should already be able to handle the problem la ... Tapi masalah nyer skarang, it's human error all the way !!! I'm pissed ...

No comments:

Search This Blog