Saturday, October 1, 2011

Henna

My hand on the left, bride's on the right ...

Nothing much I  can say about the henna design ... Since it was the sticker we got from Kedai India, & just apply the henna paste on it ... It is quite impossible to find a henna artist in KK ... I've been googling & blog-walking to find it ... But failed to find someone who's really doing it as a profession ...

There's this one lady, posted about doing henna on her blog ... But that was in 2010, & I think she just do it for her family & close friends ... & another lady wrote about her experience doing henna in her friends nail salon, & I don't think they do henna for business either ...

But the truth is, I don't have enough time to contact them ... So I dunno really, if they have been doing henna recently ... ;p

I wanna share about the henna paste itself ... Which I bought from Mydin, it cost about rm2 - rm2.90 per tube ... Which I will, highly NOT RECOMMEND ... Sebab, it's beautiful for a couple days only before it destroy you hand horribly ...

As we applied the paste, I've already feel the burning sebenar nye ... Tapi sebab nak ambek hati bride, & aku ni kan jenis yg sanggup menahan ketidak selesaan untuk kecantikan (cantik ke ??) ... Heheh, so aku tahan je la ... After an hour lebih kurang, it turned out black !!! Hahah ...

It's totally chemical I guess, since it's fading every single time I washed my hands ... & I can feel the slimy2 texture on my finger tips every time it got contacts with water ... In a week, it became terrible ... The skins where I applied became all flaky, it's horrible !!!

& the color on the nails also jadik xcantek, uneven & yellowish ... It's a BIG NO to inai in tube ... Especially if you have gap in between your solemnization & reception ... Because it can be terrible in few days ...

Buruk giler, nak emphasis yg t'kopek2 kat jari kelingking tu ... Last week lagi teruk ... 

Put some effort to find inai Mekah or inai fresh from the leaves, because the last time I applied inai Mekah on Wani's wedding ... The color stays in beautiful tone la walaupun it fade jugak, but the color still look nice for the next few months ...

2 comments:

greenberryp said...

and i had to scrub my hands for days to remove the flaky2! anyway, sorry for causing dirts on ur fingernails ah. hee hee

Makesah RTW said...

Kan ?? It became all flaky2 mcm ada disease ... Hahah, just don't do it again !!! Next event c adik wani la ... Hehe ...

Search This Blog