Sunday, July 3, 2011

I Just Love Her

I found this blog just now, I started to fall in love with this girl ... Lady la !!! She's happily married, expecting her 1st baby ... Oh, how I wish I can be like her ... Pouring her heart out, telling her great love to her beloved husband ... With no limitation ...

Heheh, I put her on my blog roll ... Tapi xlarat nak follow, because I'm not really interested to click on Low Placenta Lying or Pregnancy Tips at the moment ... I mean, I'll only read that when I have nothing else to do ... But I'll prefer to click on Wedding Favors, or My Reception Dress Preview ...

But I just wanna share what I found wif you guys, because I think she's amazing ... Like when she wrote the post about women in love, I couldn't agree more with her honest opinion - that women do stupid things when we're in love ... But friends will always be around no matter what you choose to do ...

Or when she listed quality values you should find in a guy, she included snores & street smart ... That was something you face on daily life ... & I just love it because it was so realistic ...

She's amazing, go check her out ...

2 comments:

Alia said...

chill! u got lots of time to choose! hahaha. sometimes i wish i single lg weh. hahaha. u know, bile dtg angin tgk lelaki kacak or macho or sweet or just name it. mcm best je perasaan itu. esp when love is in the air.

i miss those time. hahaha. but tak best bile ke part break up. but if i were u, i cari je ramai kwn then chose wisely. hehehe. of course la x sume perfect, but at least, maybe ade yg mengikut citarasa ke?

no worry babe, ur time will come. hehehe. kate sexy kan. pakai safety boot lg. hahaha.

Makesah RTW said...

I have a bf dah, a good one ... Somebody I'm thankful to have ... I've introduced him in one of my post oredy ... Heheh ...

I'm somebody who falls under that group of girls who became stupid when they're in love actually ... Kind of closing my option bile I commit to a relationship ... Hahah, malu ...

But marriage is a long way to go la, heheh ...

Tapi memang tgk lelaki hensem tu xbole stop la, it's like a habit ... Hahah ... Asal nampak lelaki tinggi je, mate trus kejar ... Kalau hensem, comfirm nak tgk lame2 lagi ... ;p

Search This Blog