Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Things About Me: Part II

Ini adalah kesinambungan dr previous post ... Something I would like to share with my readers, sebab I know my readers are my close friends (& stalker of course) ... On my current status, progress on my relationship ...

Many of you already know, that I love weddings ... I love the dress, I love the tiny little gifts ... I just love it ... But, not so many of you don't really understand me actually ... Whenever I talk about weddings, they assume I'm desperate to get married ...

Lemme tell you my opinion on wedding, please prepare a pack of tissue if you're a sensitive person ... Heheh ... I only can start thinking about marrying a guy, when I can see him clearly in my picture of future ... Kissing my forehead, right after akad nikah ...

Because for me, it's a sign of a brand new life ... A vow he proudly announce, taking all the responsibilities regardless what happen in the future ... & forgiving the past ... Then salam cium tangan, respect & thankful for his willingness ... & a kiss on the forehead, represent the forgiveness ...

Got me ?? It's big, to me ... Bukan stakat designer dress, or invitation card from Jakarta ... Bukan jugak utk wedding by the lake or hantaran 50k ... That's how I managed to walk away from a guy who's willing to spend 80k on me, just for the wedding ... Because money is not everything ...

& right after marriage, aku nak branak terus ... So I need somebody who can deal wif that ... Kalau xmampu nak beli baby seat recaro ... Or baby walker ala2 jet ski for my baby boy, don't talk to me about getting married ... Yes, memang aku materialistic ... So ??

Rumah saye memang ade Pesona Pengantin since 2008, that's my collection ... Asal beli Pesona Pengantin jek, desperate nak kawen ke ?? When you buy Apartment, xde pulak org ckp dah excited nak beli apartment kan ?? Still menyewa jek ...

Xcaye tanye Nani, she'd been to my house ... & enjoying my collection of magazines, & most of it ... I make full use of it when my bestfriend is getting married ... All the ideas for the dresses, it came from there ...

Kalau korang rase, I just made up this stories ... To cover my S whenever I got dumped, go ahead & feel good about yourself ... It's my personal opinion on my future I laid bare naked ... & I'm taking full responsibility on choices I made ... I don't care what people said, it will go down to my own judgement eventually ...

Do you think I can consider marrying a guy who still put himself out there hugging other girls ?? Think again ... I'm not that girl who's willing to wait & swallow your lack of confidence until you say you're ready in few years time, because in the next 10years I'm gonna hav to swallow your shit thru you're middle age crisis ... But by then, you're a husband ... It's my responsibility to stay by your side, don't make me elaborate more ... Just don't make me go there ...

What the hell I'm doing now ?? I'm DATING ... It's not a relationship yet, ok I admit ... last few weeks yg t'gedik2 tu hape kan ?? That my weakness ... Over excited dgn new bf ... But we haven't passed the stage 'mengenali each other' yet ...

I admit, I like him ... Ok fine, I love him !!! But I have to be realistic, love have to work both ways ... I have to be prepared, & consider possibilities that things might not turn as I wish ... & always remember to 'Cintai dia yang mencintaiku' ... We're not breaking up, don't worry ... We're just taking things slow ...

Enough of the 'bile nak kawen' question, sebab memang jauh lagi ... Xnampak pape, ape kah lagi date ... Ok ?? Saye xtarget pun bile nak kawen ... I'll get married when I feel comfortable enough about it, bukan sebab my friends sumer dah kawen ... When the time come, I'll let you know ... Aku bukan artis pun nak kawen senyap2 annn ?? Heheh ...

Bawak2 la bersabar, nak tgk mokcik nyer wedding meletop ke xkan ?? Sorry you have to wait ...

No comments:

Search This Blog