Sunday, May 15, 2011

Things About Me

I nak put 'Current Status' as the title, pastu mcm ... To straight forward ... Engineered sgt, chillax la kan ... Hari Sunday ni ... Heheh ... So di pagi Sunday yg panas ni, I stayed home ... Infected by flu + fever ... From socializing too much I guess ...

So I have all these time to check my fb, blog ... Then ... Hahah, I'm being dramatic ... Sorry ... Then tibe2 stat naik post yg dah lame giler - I Decided to Marry Him: Part II ... & Bintulu - Day 2 and the sequent Bintulu - Day 3 ... FYI, there's 2different guy in the 3stories stories ... :D

Xde la lame sgt pun kan, 2months ... But for me dah lame, I get over it quite fast ... Dunno, it's good for me kan ?? That I'm resilient ?? I bounced back after a few weeks (or days ??) after break ups ... >malu< ...

I appreciate the thoughts, I know people around me really care about me ... Tanye bile nak kawen, every now & then ... It's not like I'm pissed ke ape, no ... Not at all ... For now, I only can say - it's not the time yet ... Haven't found the right person yet ...

Thanks for all the thoughts, advices ... I appreciate that, but I think I can wait a little more longer ... It's a hectic time for this year, & I can't loose my focus on another relationship ... I'm moving back to kl in 10weeks ... When I'm settled wif that, then we start talking yahhh ...

I'm trying to make used of all the advice, for now ... It's time to give some space to 'me', trying not to be to hard myself ... Too determined to achieve my goals ... Tapi Linda, aku memang xpaham ape yg kau cube nak sampai kan smalam ... Hahah ...

Have a nice Sunday guys ...

No comments:

Search This Blog