Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bintulu - Day 3

It sucks sebenar nye ... Sebab tu malas nak update ...

Muiz keje lagi, half day ... I went down to the lobby to purchase late check out, but they can't give me any ... Since the system didn't work yet in Bintulu ... So, imagine ... 9.15am baru t'hegeh2 turun bawah ... Then kene rush back, up to the room ... Nak packing bagai, have to check out at 10am ?? Yes, Tune Hotel kene check out at 10.00am !!!

Then, I have to wait for Muiz about an hour ... I had enough meal at nearby cafe, then we went to the local market to find ikan masin & gambir (utk Fiq, hahahhahahahahahh ... Padan muke, memang saje aku nak kantoi kan kau kat cni) ...

Then ... At 2pm dah reach the airport, my flight 4.30 ok ?? & Muiz left ... Yahhh, he got work to do ... Bla x3 ... Malas nak complaint lebey2, walaupun sebenar nye kecik ati ... Just because it's Bintulu kot, if I'm in KK then ... It shouldn't be a problem pun if he drop me off 2hours early ... Because I know what to do ...

I mean, if he left me waiting for 2hours around kl ... Or let say Melaka, comfirm la mokcik gi shopping kan ?? Heheh ... Sumer bende kau komplen mokcik, too much attention rimas ... Not enuf time nak bunyik ... Heheh, b!+c# slap !!!

So, as I arrived ... I wait another hour (++) lagi ... Sebab my sister lambat (yeahhh bebe, you're in my blog) ... Hahahahhahahahahh ...

Lambat nyer update, basi dah ... Dah siap gaduh dgn Muiz pasal nak pegi kursus kawen ... He already done his, that's mean I have to go on my own ... Memang hangin la kan ...

Hmm, this week going to be in airport once again ... Fetch daddie & the 'kain's ... Hahah, sampai xmuat bag daddie shopping ... I kirim lace, but he said they have like 2-6inch width ... Sampai gaduh2 la tadi, hahahahhahhahah ... Penat nak tanya thru the phone what else do they offer there ... Nak kene pegi Delhi jugak ni one day, shopping kat sane ...

If it's nice, I'll post the picture later yahhh ... Bisnes2 !!! Hahahhahahahh ...

What else do I want to share with you yahhh ?? Lupe ...

No comments:

Search This Blog