Friday, April 8, 2011

Baju Kurung Moden: Part II

I wish to state the tailor's name as a title, tapi mcm dramatic pulak kan ?? But I will reveal the tailor jugak la, sebab it's down below the expectation ... Kite layan gambar dulu ...




Both on the left hand side are from the well known tailor, and the right hand side are from my tailor since I was 14 ...

My opinion ??

Tailor 1:

Cutting
- Well executed, but I feel old ... It's the materials maybe ...
- Proportion ?? Fail giler !!! I hate it, later I'll upload kain yg bersepah tu ...

Stitching
- Well executed ...
- I hate how the put together the kain

Price
- Pricey !!!


Tailor 2:

Cutting
- Well executed + make me look sweet ...
- Sangat best, ever heard of 'hugging dress' ?? That's just how it feels ...

Stitching
- Same jek, since both pun pakai machine ...
- My kain mermaid ?? You'll die for it !!!

Price
- Full lining RM 100
- w/o lining RM50

I just felt it's not worth for the price I paid, that's all ... A well known tailor, so I understand la you rate will be pricey ... But with that kind of output ?? I think you took things lightly in you deliverance quality ...

Can you tell me any reasonable excuse for the sleeves ?? The stripes design on my baju vertical, & suddenly the sleeves melintang ?? Seriyesly ?? And the sleeves design on the seams ?? Seriyesly ?? Memang MENYESAL that I send my expensive materials kat you guys ...


Last but not least, the mermaid bottom ... Kalau dah tau, you can't do it ... Just suggest another type of kain la, susun lipat ke ... Kain kipas blakang ke, I will understand ... Since bende tu pun bukan chiffon kan ... Xpayah la nak mermaid sgt ... But then my kain consist of 5panels ?? Kalau xde kaki, I xkesah la ... Haih, speechless ...

Tailor 1 vs. Tailor 2

The disastrous kain, see the different of the front piece dgn those at the back ... ++, what the hell that sling on my top sampai pinggang jek ?? It's suppose to be on my belly up to the cest ...

Konklusi ?? Both my silk dress were total disaster ... Sorry, Tailor 1 ... It will took something big for me step into you shop again ... Yes, I know ... You did asked if it's ok during the fitting ... Tapi kau dah potong & jahit mcm tu kot ?? Ape yg nak ok ke x nye lagi ?? Paling2 pun kecik kan pinggang jek ...

It's been a week, tapi tibe2 bole get mad balik ...

My advice ?? For those who have restricted budget, I mean ... You only bought silk once in a blue moon, & took 3months salary to pay for expensive tailor nearby kl ... Xpayah la hantar kat DzulldeClassique ... Makcik kat Tum Tailor ti jahit lagi cantik, murah plak tu ...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Salam sis. Tum tailor tu kt mne ye

Makesah RTW said...

Seksyen 9, sederet dgn maybank ... :)

Search This Blog