Saturday, April 23, 2011

I'm Back

Hell yeah I'm back on my blogging mood ... Since I lost my drives back few weeks ... & everything around my life went in slow, & again ... New direction for my blog ... Hahah, how uncertain kau ni Mokcik ... So here's my excuses - for the new concept ... :D

I haven't be honest with myself lately, juggling my post in between dresses ... Food, friendship ... Wedding preparation, bla x3 ... The truth is, I'm far far away from getting married ... It's ridiculous to buy a diamond ring anytime soon, or met my wedding dress designer ... Since I have no idea when I'm going to get married, or whom I'm getting married to ?? Hahah ...

If you notice from my labels, I had a lot things I wrote about relationship ... How confusing it is for me, as I think it's hard to understand a man's action towards the relationship ... Or it's just a stupid reaction from me who always complicate things ...

Seriously ?? I'm the last person to give advice on relationship ... Heheh ... Since collage, my relationships stay for an average of 3months ... Hahah, somebody do the math for me on the number of guys I dated please ?? ;p

I love weddings, yes I do ... But I love weddings as much as I love the wedding dresses ... & I love dresses as much as I love Chinese food, & I love Chinese food as much as I love grilled fish ... & I love grilled fish as much as I love cupcakes ... & I love cupcakes (& the list goes on) ...

Hehe, you got what I mean ?? I love a bit of this & that ... & the intention of sharing every single thing in my blog, just make it fall all over the places ... Too many information to be shared, making it messy & unorganized resource of reference ...

So, I've been searching for things that I love the most ... As difficult it is for me to admit it, but it's the most honest of me ... I LOVE GUYS !!! Heheh, nothing more interesting to compare with the companion of a comforting guy to complete your day ...

Lets do this ...

I love weddings, but it will be more exciting to have a date ... Lagi la a perfect guy, drop dead gorgeous ... With the perfect ride ?? Come on girls, don't be hypocrite ...

I love the clubs, but do you really enjoy girls night out without any guy ?? Come on !!! You don't really wanna go out with your girls just to dance with yourselves ?? You can do that in the dancing class !!! & when you got you hands on the hottest guy that night, it's just feels like there's only you & him on the dance floor ... Nothing else really matter ...

I love fine dining, but do you really think you can survive a table alone in Tony Roma's ?? Yes, of course ... But if I have the chance to grab a male companion, who I can share the appetizer with ?? That will make me feel it worth to swipe my card on a tight budget weekend ...

I love designer clothes, a well dressed guy will complete the look ... The best accessories to go with anything ...

I love an upscale apartment, but what will that mean to me ?? Just myself & Mox ?? Will I be satisfied to have that as the highlight of moments in life ??

Am I right ?? Or should I go on with the list ??

During college, I met new guy every 2weeks (average) ... Now that I'm working, expanding my connection thru social networking & stuff ... I met new guy every single week ... Last weekend I spent the weekend with a high school sweetheart ... & this week, I end up dancing with a stranger on a side of a bar ...

So lemme share all those experience here, it might not the way you expect things to happen ... Because I handle things in my own cold-hearted way ... But this is how this blog going to work from now on ... My journey finding the right guy ...

Thank to Carlos, he's my muse ... Nothing but a perfect guy ... He's somebody I like, but he's just not the guy I love ... There's nothing wrong about him, just that I had my heart reserve for a Malay guy ... Hahah, how conservative was that ??

Enough with the introduction, I'll spill more on the juicy details in the next post ...

Later ~

No comments:

Search This Blog