Saturday, April 2, 2011

Life Goes On

Post ini ditulis dlm perasaan hati yang terbakar, sorry kalau ade sape2 yg t'kena direct laser ... Hari ni nak sentap ...

REASONS WHY I MOVED ON:
(List came in random order)

1. You hooked yourself with a credit card, & hit credit limit in a week ...
My Explanation: Might sound silly, or materialist ... But credit card debts delay my wedding plan by a year ... Yeah, at least ... Let's put an average of 10k ... Minimum payment will be at least rm300, car installment ?? House rent ??

2. I missed my credit card payment for a month ...
My Explanation: Yes, it's my demn name ... But when you're in a relationship, & the bf try to play responsible by taking care of your credit cards debt ... Somehow the payment made due the statement date ?? Same mcm xbayar ... Senang citer, you partner is screwing your financial ...

3. I haven't visit my relatives in months ...
My Explanation: A relationship shouldn't be an excuse to skip family visit ... A healthy relationship should give you enough space to do things you do previously ... & a relationship is only 'a relationship' until it's legal ... So, till then ... You're suppose to be free to do things you love, but do remember all the limits ...

4. I can't remember where my dress is ...
My Explanation: In my case, I've been living in 3houses ... My parents' in Bangi, my own in Terengganu ... & another place for weekends in Damansara ... I hate that I have to go here & there for different occasion, Bangi & Damansara ... 100km kot, back & forth ... Maybe it's my poor management ... But relationship suppose to complete each other ... Helping one or another, making life earsier ...

5. You quit your job for the name of 'love' ...
My Explanation: Relationship (with commitment la) is about responsibilities ... How many times should I repeat this ?? It's as simple as picking up the dry cleaning ... Yes, you want to spent more time with your love one ... But you shouldn't prioritized 3months happiness, planned ahead for the next 3years sounds more rational when you're taking a step further in a relationship ...

Cukup la 5, I don't want it to be like an attack towards someone particular (padahal dah xde point) ... Just sentap, bank dah call since last week on daily basis ... I may have arranged the payment from the beginning, di saat2 a few weeks before next pay check ni ... Mane nak korek, minimum payment pun ...

I'm a responsible shopper, I do pay my debts every month ... Now that the payment screwed, just expect greater amount to fix the interest in the next few weeks ...I really should stop pouring out my honest opinion, because it will be ugly ...

Luckily I had a job, at least I can clean up the mess ...

No comments:

Search This Blog