Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Another Drama

I'm a smart girl, as much as you hate to admit it ... That's just haw much you have to learn to live with ... For those who knew me personally, you're well aware of my position ... Which separate me from whatever world has to offer out there, creating (& satisfying myself with) another world hundreds kilometers away from my comfort place ...

I had enough cat fight last month, making me sick & well prepared to avoid another one ... Recently, there's this one annoying person who kept bugging me around ... Kind of initiating a hangout, somehow I always knew what you're up for ...

It's an unhealthy life around you guys ... Honestly ?? Sometimes I pay more than the guys do ... For what ?? Something that wasn't really important ?? I've spent four months around you guys ... Lesson learnt ??

1. My credit card payment got screwed
2. My life is a mess, my laundry all over the place
3. I have less family time
4. I haven't bought anything new in 4months ??

Ok, maybe the last one I'm exaggerating ... No intention of bragging, somehow it's a good example ... Once I decided to stay away from you guys ?? I bought a luggage & took of for Bintulu ??

What's there in Bintulu ?? It doesn't matter ... All I knew, my mum's happy ... & so does others ... Because I have something to give back ... Instead of spending less time with more important people, & end up putting them in an uncomfortable position with my unstable financial issue ...

Lets cut it short, because you so not worth it ... I knew you're up for my money, did you forgot that you bestfriend had a bitchy mouth ?? I knew all about it, I knew you're trying to ... But it's not working ... Maybe you should listen to your bestfriend on this one ...

Enuf said ?? You're such a darling kan ?? Super hot, you can get who ever you wish for ?? Good luck then ...

P/s: It's got nothing to do with you L, I love you ...

No comments:

Search This Blog