Saturday, April 23, 2011

Dear Carlos

I better do this now, before the week ends ... Then I'm gonna be stuck with work next week, then all these won't be that exciting to share ... Post ini might be sangat poyo, readers please be prepared ... Hahahhahahahhahah ...

Changkat is another happening place for clubs at the moment ... Something like Heritage Row, but at the moment it's kind of the melting pot in kl ... By melting pot, I mean ... Center of attraction ... Senang ckp, tempat mat salleh lepak ... Heheh ...

I don't have any favorite place in particular ... For ambiance, I really love to hangout around the Curve ... Because it make me feel civilized ... Ape kah ?? Hahah, but I love it ... Make myself in control ...

Changkat ?? Far2 different from the Curve ... It's packed, limited parking space ... It's a row of shop lots transformed into clubs ... It is hectic around there ... Apsal aku review pasal Changkat pulak ni ?? Hampeh tul ...

My point is - last week when I was there with the high school sweetheart ... I was introduced to Andres ... Owner of one of the club there ... American, Australian ?? I don't know, because I was not paying attention on them ...

I don't know, it's just me ... Just like I prefer the Curve instead of Changkat, I prefer a Malay guy over mat salleh ... Like when I met Carlos -

Carlos: Hi, I'm Collar ??

Me: What ?? Like shirt collar ?? (Imagine me making sigh language of shirt collar on a dress, hahah)

Carlos: No ... CAR LOSS ... (hahahhahahahahhahahh)

Me: Owh, Carlos like desperate housewives Carlos ??

Carlos: Yeah, I'm from (I already forgot) ...

Me: I don't care ...

See ?? I don't know, maybe it's what my mum been telling me since I was a kid ... Perfect guy means - tall, dark & handsome ... Hahah, totally a lie ahhh !!! I love je super fair guy, like the lawyer ... & that guy working with JKR ...

I don't know, maybe I'm being in control too much ... Or maybe it's glued in my mind that the relationship with foreign guy is too good to be true ... So I rejected it since day 1 ?? Owh, I remember rejecting an East Asian guy back then in college ...

But when a Malay guy say 'hi', I'll put effort to translate him into my 1st impression ... Or honestly speaking, flirt back ... ;p

I don't hate them, it's just not working for me ... Or sebenarnye I got my heart locked for some other guy ?? Hahah ... I'm not sure about that ... As far as I can remember, if I reserve a place for some guy ... I'll be staying home watching my tv series ... Really la, percaye la ...

I'll stay home dlm proses mengurat, cover baik la ... But somehow that didn't work as well, clearly ... Hahah ... So better I went out enjoying myself ...

I went to see Muiz at the airport yesterday ... Yahhh, he cared about me ... When I'm right in front of his eyes ... So I guess it made me feels the same about him, I love him ... When he's there before my eyes ...

Yes, it's so unfair ... Tapi mcm la he don't have any other girls who he kept in touch, somehow claim to me that they're way over ... & the one month old text is still there in the BlackBerry kan ?? Yahhh mokcik, that will make you a better person la kan ??

I'm just exploring the option, trust me ... I knew Muiz better than you guys do ... He's just not sure yet about taking the next step in our relationship ... & I'm just not that kind of girl who stay home & wait ... & I can't keep pretending I'm a heaven sent gf all the time, I'll made up my mind soon ...

No comments:

Search This Blog