Monday, May 2, 2011

How I Get the Guys All Over Me

I did mentioned about meeting a new guy every weekends in my previous post ... Ala, when I told you guys about making my blog all about GUYS ... By 'meeting a new guy' I mean, have them sticked like glued all night ... Until - you set the limit ladies ... Hahah, poyo ...

Since I went out twice this weekend, I met 2 new guys ... Heheh, don't worry ... This post is not meant for bragging ... I wanna share my approach in getting the attention ... But lemme warn you, all the advice are very much experimental ...

From my experience ... It might not attract the 'fish' you desired, but it will surely land you a fish ... Depends on the guy's interest ... But I can tell you, it kept the guy calling in the morning ... :D

1. Play Angel

I always put on my good girl face when we hit the club ... Most of the time, it works ... Pick up line that will most probably pop up are:
- You're like the goddess tonight ...
- You paling sopan skali kat cni ...
- You look like a good girl (hahah, ni paling klakar) ...

Risk: Bukan all guys will be turned on by this budget baik act ... So you might get the attention from his friends instead of him ...

2. Ignorance

I gave one example in my post - Dear Carlos ... When you bumped into Syamsul Yusof & he said, "you look familiar la" ... Xpayah la gedix said, "owh, yeke ?? Why do you say so ??" Cheap ok ?? Instead, just reply - "No, no ... We never met" ... Or you can said, "owh, yahhh ... I looked like Vanidah Imran" ... Hahahhahahhahahahhah ...

Risk: Might chased the guy away, sebab poyo sangat ... Well again, depends on what kind of guy he is ... If he's the adventures type, then game on girls ... Because it's a challenge to them that they got ignored ...

3. Insulting

Sometimes I do, insult the guy I've been eying on ... Honestly, the guys do that as well ... Like when I put on my Zara raincoat, the guy went - "I tot it's winter" ... Lempang ?? It's actually meant to keep the conversation going ... Insulting will get the other party to react, normally they will tend to get defensive ...

Risk: Know the limit, don't go on too harsh ... Enough that it can be consider as a joke, make sure it won't hurt others ...

4. Don't Try Too Hard

Fake lashes, dirty dance (especially when it been repeated over & over again) ... Is just going to make it look like you're trying too hard ... Just stay classy, it's hot !!!

Risk: No effort at all will might be understood as not interested ...

5. Be Yourself

Don't try to be somebody else, you don't have to be bitchy like another girls in the table to get notice ... She maybe interesting that way, find a thing that you can do best to steal the attention ...

Risk: Some guys maybe found you not interesting ... Again, depends on the guy's taste ...

Bottom line, these might not work on the guy you expect to attract ... As different person have different taste, or intention ... Like a guy looking for fun, will approach girls that seems easy if you know what I mean ...

As I mention, these is the approaches I used when I went out jual saham ;p ... & mostly, it works ... Cume that Syamsul Yusof part didn't work ... Sebab die lagi poyo, hahah ... Level poyo juga penting, sebab org poyo ni confident level die tinggi ... So they can have another offer easily bile you jual mahal sgt ...

It might not be extreme, but as I said - it can keep the guys coming back ...

Extra Tips: be confident & get some good attitude ... Personality can shine better than your appearence ...

No comments:

Search This Blog