Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Managing the Break-Ups

It's not fair to emphasis (or better called brag) about the bright sight of dating ... Because there is the down side of all these catch & release ... Sometimes you'll get hurt, even it's just a fling ...

So lemme give you some of the break-up lines ...

Some guys may go, "So, thanks for everything ... Remember what we had these few weeks" ... I can tell you, these guys are actually a nice person ... Somehow, it's just not meant to be ...

Then there are guys went, "See you, when I see you" ... These are jerks, seriyesly ... Org over confident jek bole throw this line ... & normally they're player, you might hear this line right after the 1st date ...

Then there are guys who went totally shunt after a few incident, after a few days ... They just don't pick up calls ... Didn't reply ur text, or trying to avoid contact ... Honey, those guys normally taken ... Either way la, gf or married ...

I'm not trying to elaborate on men's behavior ... I'm sharing my tots on how I handle the break-ups ... Hahah, as I met new guy forth nightly ... So does the break-ups occur la ...

Normally, it's easy because - I already have somebody else ... So, no space to grieve ... Just jump on & enjoy the fun right before ur eyes ... :D

When it hurts, don't do stupid things ... Like trying to walk in the dark @3am in the morning ... Wishing something bad to happened, then konon2 u got the attention la ??

No !!! I just done that, pastu nampak babi gemok giler ... Baru nak ingat dunia ?? Hahah, kalau masuk spital kan naye ... Kat chart stated, 'kene rempuh babi' ... Hine kot ?? (This also applied on fake accident drama, ok ??) No2, & it's like 30% chances jek kot ... Or even less ?? That ur ex will care & come to visit ... Kalau die bz dgn gf baru ?? Bye2 la ...

Go treat yourself, manicure & pedicure ... Jangan pegi tengok wayang sorang2 !!! Nanti lagi depress ... Do something that doesn't need accompanier ... Like shopping, or settle kan permohonan pemgurangan bayaran balik loan MARA ... Hahah, things yg xperlu susah kan other parties ...

Some people may went crazy, trying to contact the ex ... According to my sister, she need an explanation ... That was me back then when I'm in UiTM ... I went crazy thinking, why that guy showed up @Puduraya (mase tu manade Terminal Bas Sepadu) ... If he wasn't serious about the break up ...

But as I grew older each year, explanation wasn't really necessary anymore ... I mean, they're still leaving rite ?? Especially when then eager to be wif someone else ... In my point of view, the explanation is more hurting ... So, I prefer to let it left unsaid ... Who cares what he thinks, he'd already be the past ...

This is my way of grieving, less talk ... More party ... :D - Tapi rambut sama hitam, hati lain2 ... You needs might be different from me, & the way we understand things might not be the same ...

It's just the matter of time, when you find happiness ... You'll forget about all the pain ...

No comments:

Search This Blog