Saturday, May 28, 2011

Borneo: Day 2

It's the wedding day !!! Hahah, it's not really the reception ... It's solemnization, we're up @5am in the morning ... Because the bride needs to get her make up done by 9am, yes ... Nikah 9am in the morning !!!

I got shocked as well, when I heard it's gonna be 9am in the morning ... Anyway, it's a done deal by now ... She's a wife now, dgn sekali lafaz ... Yeah, way to go boy !!! Hahah ...

So after a few hours b'gedix2 posing wif the girls, we went for lunch with the groom's family ... Then we sent back the bride & groom home ...

Newly weds b'camwhoring ...

Then ... We (me & linda) started merempat @City Mall, by merempat I mean - charging dying phones @starbucks ... Hahah ...

We met Anis for a few hours, then we went back ... Sebab dah xlarat sgt, been up & around since 5am in the morning ... I was a walking zombie by 4pm ...

We went back home around 5o'clock ... It took me a few hours before I can get down wif my nap ... But then, padam ...

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Search This Blog