Saturday, May 28, 2011

Borneo: Day 1

After a restless night, I slept till noon earlier today ... Been to the white bachelor party right after my arrival, I'll upload the picture later ...

White bachelor party for the bride ...

I had my lunch @4pm today ... Then jln2 satu Centre Point carik comfy sandals wif mom ... I got iPanema for myself, & mom finally satisfied wif a sandal from Bata ... Yahhh, wif the design, comfy & price issue ...

It's just, not so fancy one design ... But the price was sky high ... So, it's just not worth ... Unless it's the one u really fancy, & won't mind spending a couple hundreds more ... So, Bata is it ... Comfy, murah ... Xsuke, beli baru ... Hahah ...

So, I was in the bride's house when I 1st draft this entry ... It was the mlm b'inai besar, well we called it by that term in our culture ... It's when the bride got all messed up, or elders used to put it as pampered ... As u can't do anything, but let urself be manipulate by those applying the 'inai' ... Since once u get down on it, u can't do anything ... Not even scratch ur nose tau !!!

So, this is the 1st ever wedding I got sooo involved in ... I even get my left hand 'inai'ed ... Hahah >malu< ... So, I'm kind of the brides maid terjun for the wedding ... Hahah ... Actually driver, & any position available ...

Earlier today I got my hair done in Wisma Merdeka ... I forgot about the 3hrs procedure for digital curl, I ended up walking out wif the shops closing ... Hahah, mase pegi semangat giler jln kaki from Centre Point to Wisma ... By 8pm dah xlarat, I asked my brother to fetch me ...

Later I'll review on the salon, & current price for digital perm in kk ... Compared to last year's keamaatan's price ...

Rite now hav to stop talking about the 1st day here in Borneo, because it's getting more & more exciting as my trip approaching the end ...

Will be updating soon, I mean real soon !!! Like kejap lagi, hahah ... Lurve ~
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Search This Blog