Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bintulu - Day 2

Dah almost a week rupe nya, I didn't update my blog ... Pastu nak ngamuk xtentu pasal, kenape traffic xbanyak ... Hahah, sengal ...

I almost forgot what I did in Bintulu on the 2nd day, heheh ... But there's nothing much ... Since it's Friday, & MS is working ... I spent the day sleeping in the room + watching movie on StarMovies ... Sampai the tv shut down, hahah ...

U have to top up your tv credit, they only provide 24hrs (with extra cost of course) when you checked in ... Hahah, so next time I know how to manage my air-cond & tv when staying in Tune Hotel ... Hahah, tido sile tutup tv !!! & I only utilized 24hrs of the air-cond credit, sebab saye xtahan sejuk ... :D

So that night, we went for dinner at Peace Garden ... A seafood restaurant ... The hot appetizer is delicious !!! & so does the vege & prawns ... But the fish sucks !!! Too much shrimp paste I guess ...




We went to the snooker with a friend of MS, it's not that much fun things to do there ... I think Kerteh is much more better, yahhh ... Because we have Mesra Mall here !!! Later then we went to the hottest (or shud I say the only ??) club in the compound of the Everly Resort ... Checking out the scene, interesting ?? Not really, it's like KK 5years back ... When all the KL inspired clubs does not exist ...

The girls there mostly knew each other, then there's a few 'banker' around who either look like a tourist or exec working there in Bintulu ... But the girls in the band ?? Awesome !!! They're sizzling hot !!! They're from Philippines, of course they're hot ...

Owh, I forgot !!! I had breakfast in San Fransisco Coffee that morning ... Hahah, I want the bagel !!! But they're out of stock ... So I have to be satisfied, heheh ... There'e no other choice !!!

Boring huh ?? Yes, I admit ... But this is it, this is my life with MS around ... He'll be away most of the time, & I have to manage everything on my own ... Laundry, groceries ... But I'm good with it, since I know what I'm about to deal wif ...

Instead on having promises of getting things done, but in the end I have to do it all by myself ... It's as simple as picking up my dress from the dry cleaner or buying my favorite flavored tea ... But having someone to do it for you is a huge relieve after a stressful day of finishing a report ...

A dear friend once told me, 'When guys show how much they care, you will be surprised by how much they thought about you' ... Even it's a piece of roti telur bawang, it mean something that you remembered your loved ones favorite & put some effort to get it ... Even it's only to walk 50meters away to the mamak stall ...

Hah ?? Merepek tibe2 ... Hahah, my point is ... It's good enough that he's there, even if he's busy with his work ... Kalau bf ko sebok layan ko, xbuat keje ... Ko komen bf ko xcommited to his job pulak kan mokcik ?? Hahah ...

It's about me, understanding his job ... Just like he understand my action - when I have to reject his call sebab nak jumpe pengarah ... :D ... It's good enough to see the look in his eyes on the rings, when I dragged him into the jeweleries store ... & he can say, 'I love you' before he hang up the phone ...

I'll update later on the 3rd day of my Bintulu trip, Yani ajak pegi site ... Gedix kan ??

No comments:

Search This Blog