Friday, March 25, 2011

Eat, Pray, LOVE - Day 1

The day started hectically, as I went to bed before I'm done packing ... Stormed into the heavy rain, 5am in the morning to get the ordered gardenia from 7eleven ... Then rushed to the airport, which I think I have to reach there around 5.30am since my flight is at 7.30 ...

I arrived in LCCT about 6.30am, convinced that I'm already late ... Dgn kelam kabut nya carik counter check-in for Bintulu, xde !!! I tot it's closed ... Somehow I managed to checked in at counter R18, sempat beli coffee lagi ... Boarding time = 6.50am ...

This is my advice, if you have an early morning flight from LCCT ... It's chaotic, be there early ... Because there are flight to almost everywhere in the morning (6.30am - 8.00am) ... Johor Bahru, Alor Star ... Kota Kinabalu, Kuching ... Miri, and Bintulu of course ...

I have to line up for at least 200m before security check, with gardenia & hand luggage ... Hahah, it's a mess !!! It's around 7am when they allowed us to board ... Guess what ?? The plane was at the end of all the walkways !!! Seriously ... It's F104, I think it's about 10mins walk ...

So ladies, just wear a comfy sandals/shoes when you're boarding on Air Asia ... Especially when you have a hand luggage ... I missed to snap a photo of the planes lining in front of the gates, before the sun came up ... Hahah, I always love hectic moment ... Like I love KL morning rush ...

I don't wanna share my terrible experience on the flight, it's nothing about the service ... It's just my unsatisfied expectation on the poorly mannered passengers ... Let me just put it this way - it's a discomfort 2hours flight with a malfunctioning massage seat ... Yes, thanks to pakcik kat blakang ...

There's nothing much to do, as MS is still working ... He have dinner at Selera Kampung, the Nasi Ayam Penyet was superb ... What do you think about my capability of eating chicken breast ?? Hahah, almost 0 rite ?? Somehow I manage to eat them, enough to make me full ... Heheh, xhabes sebab bnyk sgt ...

sambal, terbaek

We went back around 10pm, trus tido ... Hahahahaahahahah ... Later ...

2 comments:

greenberryp said...

hahah! u remind me of the story bout how ur father chasing a flight in a wrong airport. hehehe.. btw, the experience sounds cool! along with the tasty meal!

Makesah RTW said...

Hahah, just be prepared la ... When u're about to board on the airplane ... Anything cud happen ...
The meal, sangat delicious !!! Hahah, you know I can get up set over a chicken drumstick rite ?? Hahah, it's so delicious that I'm willing to finish the chicken breast !!! Hahah ...

Search This Blog