Saturday, March 19, 2011

Baju Kurung Moden

Just got back from a friend's wedding, still tired ... Somehow excited by the rate for a tailor made baju kurung moden in Tangkak, Johore ... How exciting ?? Rm50 a pair ?? Unbelievable right ?? But those piece needed lining (eg. chiffon), will cost you rm100 ... Full lining yahhh, yes ... Including the sleeves ...

Just that you have to bring in your own lining, as she didn't provide any ... But it's Tangkak, I get 4m lining for rm24 within 10mins ... Huhu, it's really convenient ... Really !!! Hahahahahhah ...

Met this one ambitious girl when I walk in, by ambitious I mean ... She was sketching the dress she wanted, & asking the auntie's advice on suitable materials ... Hahah, I used to be that girl back couple years ... Yahhh, nak buat camane ... Can't effort designer dress, even until now I still can't have one ... T_T

The auntie is doing lace patching mase tu, hahah ... Impress la, she can do lace patching ... Now I have something else to expect on her, beside good fitting & neat finish ... Tapi she going to retire soon, someone will take over of course ... But I bet it won't be the same, she'd been doing my dress since I was 14 ?? Hahah, mane nak carik another tailor that can connect & keep me coming back for more than 10years lepas ni ...

Gonna make this post short, sebab xsempat nak snap gambar tadi (giler excited kan) ... For those who lives around Muar, Jasin & Melaka ... I will highly recommended Chia Lee Sekolah Jahitan for a very2 cheap price, & good delivery + great hospitality ... She even try to finish my baju kurung (2 pasang) by next week, somehow die suruh call dulu to make sure it's done ... [Suke !!!]

Kedai die biase jek, xde fitting room ... Divided equally with a hair saloon ... Susah nak bagitau kat mane exactly sebab xde gambar ... It's on the side of the bus station, next block to Pizza Hut ... I'll post a picture later la when I got there to collect my dress ... Together with the result of course ...

Sebelum b'akhir, sempat beli lace lagi sepasang !!! Hahah, lempang skali !!! Bape bnyk lace ntah, bukan pakai pun ... Simpan dlm almari buat hiasan ... Tunggu ade job jadik mc/pengapit baru nak pakai ... Next wedding I need gold dress, tapi beli pink lace ?? Heheh, gedix ...

Swipe card & feel like a shopaholic jap, pastu trus kene balik, jgn pandang ke arah kedai tempah baju lagi ... Sebab xpenting pun nak buat sepasang baju lace dlm mase terdekat ...

No comments:

Search This Blog