Friday, March 4, 2011

I'm in Love

We went to Salt Water for supper last night, I met Mox here ... Felt in love at the first sight ... I took him back home for about a week back few weeks ... I think it's been a month kot ... Since the last time I saw him ...

Going back to that place, made me missed him ... He went away the night before I take him back to my parents house ... Sgt sedih, sebab he's been home for a week ... & the last night to spend at my place, he went away ... Chasing other girls ...

I was bz buat kueh that night, at a neighbor's house ... Sebab the next day ade meeting, so I made a promise utk buat kueh ... I know I didn't spent enough time wif him ... That's how I lost his attention in the 1st place ...

So on the way back from Salt Water late last night, I saw one pitiful figure kat tepi tali air ... Kebetulan I'm running out of sugar, right after Abang Zaid drop us home ... I drive back, heading out to 7e to get my sugar ...

Actually, 30% jek my intention to get the sugar for my tea ... The rest 70% is to check out that figure I recognized we passed by a few minutes earlier ... Stopped by, and stare straight to his face ... There he is - it's MOX !!!

Dgn semangat nye, it's 12am ... Brenti kat tali air yg biase nye ade kaki pancing lepas gian, dgn lembu2 b'rekreasi 10meters away ... Calling his name, 1st he run away ... Buat2 nak lari masuk dlm hutan, pastu he stood there ...

Alaaa, manje ... Nak jugak org angkat !!! Hahah, so there you go ... Mox's back !!! Tgh tido dgn comel nyer kat dapur ... Hahahahahhahaah ...

I missed him, all these while ... Rase b'salah sgt, sebab I took him away from his comfort place ... & made him suffer, wondering around my house ... I love you much x8 more now Mox !!! Sorry I put you thru a hard time all these while ... Mox sgt kurus now, kesian kan ??

Back few weeks, when I took him back ... He peed all over, his s#!t's all over the place ... Memang menimbulkan kemarahan la, to get back home from work to all those mess ... It's been a few days before he learnt to litter ...

But he surprised me a few minutes earlier ... He peed in the litter tray !!! Earlier I have to soak the news paper on his pee, then left that filthy soaked piece on his peeing tray ... Disgusting huh ?? After more than a month, he's civilized now !!!

I love you Mox, jgn lari lagi tau ... You know it's hard out there kan, it's better here kan ?? I'll bring you out to the vet every once in a while for you needs yahhh, I'll put that in my schedule ... Heheh, good night Mox ...

hensem kan ?? heheh ... ni gambar lame, I'll post his slimmer version soon



No comments:

Search This Blog