Saturday, July 30, 2011

Things About Me: Part III

Little angel that will always remind me of things I really wanted in life ...

After a successful pre open house last night, my house mcm dah raye now ... With my grandma & auntie ... At the moment, tgh tunggu turn mandi ... So update blog jap, hahahahahhahahah ... Pasni kene bawak dorang pegi jln TAR tau !!! Sorry wani, aku pegi dulu servey2 ... Nanti next week kita pigi jugak ...

Thanks for all my friends that hav been supportive thru my 2months relationship ... Which now I can clearly announce (or understood) - it's OVER ... Thanks to those who been asking me to hang on there, & to those who's been telling me he's not the guy jugak ... I appreciate both +ve & -ve advices ...

It's time for me to move on, I'm taking a baby step on it ... At the moment, I already delete all the sms ... & pictures, just ade 2pictures left ... Later la, I'll transfer ... Hahah ... His special setting on phone book pun already cleared ... The only thing that haven't been removed - is the idea of he's coming back ... Hahaahahahahahaah ... Sorry la, saye memang sgt b'terus terang ... Sorry if u hate that, kalau menyampah ... Jangan bace blog aku ...

Tipu la kan, if I said I can erase him just like that ... I WISH, I can honestly be doing all the good things for myself ... Without wishing for him to realized it, will be working on that from now on ...

~ 'Untuk bakal suami tercinta' ~ that's my latest approach ... Everything I did, trying to quit smoking ... Skipping 'opera' session ... Staying home, instead of somebody else's home ... Hahah, I really wish I can honestly be doing it for myself ... Honestly ?? I don't think I hav any intention of running back to him ... Or is it just my ego, clouding my judgment ...

When we broke up, he said ... He still wants me around ... But I know this kind of guy, they always have issues wif commitment ... Said he's not ready for you ... Ugly truth ?? He don't think u're the one, he deserve someone else better ... Jangan jadi hipokrit la, sgt cliche kot ... 'U deserve someone else better than me', 'I'm not the guy for you' ... 'There's nothing wrong with u, it's me' ... Tu sumer bullshit ... Find ur balls & said it ... "Kau xcukup bagus utk aku" ... Kan senang citer ...

A few weeks back, I've been thinking ... How do we survive this, when I hate his friends ... & he hates mine ... I was pretending all the time, when I have to go pick up his friend before we went to opera ... Sgt xikhlas sebenar nyer, tapi buat jugak ... Ok, enuf ... Don't make this a kutuk mengutuk session ...

I'll be fine, you shud know I'm very resilient ... Hahah, tahap bouncing aku memang sgt tinggi ... I can cry the whole night, & be fine the next day ... Hahah, but there are times when I got down on my knees over a break up ... Setahun ok, aku nanges ... But I'll never forget that, so I'll always be thankful for the peace of mind & soul blessed by God ... Never be over confident sgt, & don't get too weak over the down turns ... Bnyk2 b'sabar dgn dugaan2 from God ...

Tibe2 t'ingat kat a friend's dad, who always advice me on work & life ... That was during my life changing broke up in 2008, quote "if you think God have tested you to the most you can handle, don't get comfortable but be prepared because there's greater test for u in future" ... So, always be prepared ... For any kind of test ... & always remember, that life can turn upside down complete 180 every single day ... Just don't get too comfortable dgn nikmat yg Tuhan pinjam kan sementara ...

Ok, not going to elaborate more on that ... Sebab xrase diri ini cukup bagus lagi utk bagi nasihat2 seumpama itu ... So, enuf merepek ... I'm gonna be fine ... Dr bangi, sampai jln TAR jugak la baru siap this post ... Hahahahhahahahah ...

Hav a good weekend ...

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Search This Blog