Friday, July 15, 2011

My Side Project

I have a lot of things to share actually, tapi sangat malas nak type ... Bole ?? Hahah, gedix lebey ...

I'm spending my weekend in Kerteh this week, normally I'll feel stress ... Sebab xbalik kl, I dunno why do I have to feel that way ... Padahal I'm doing the same thing over & over again jek biler balik kl tu ... Somehow, staying home this weekend ... Leads me to a finding, surprising actually ... Heheh ...

I love cooking !!! Hahah, mcm pelik thinking about it ... Besides shopping & men, I love cooking ... I had my 1st paid job this weekend ... Walaupun it's actually under paid sebenar nye ... But I'm thrilled & put in 120% effort into it !!!

The order due on Sunday morning, nasi lemak with rendang ayam for 20pax ... I've started preparing 60hrs before, prep the chilies ... Then I just went for final round of shopping at pasar pagi this morning ...

Went back home, I cleaned the chicken ... Peel off lengkuas, & clean my kitchen ... By 12pm, I'm sitting on my cheap sofa eating nasi lemak sambal kerang bought from pasar pagi also ... & feeling no stress at all ... Obviously, I love cooking ...

& people around me were very supporting, my mum donated her dried chilies ... Die nak bagi her ikan bilis jugak actually, tapi t'lupe nak ambik hari tu ... & my bf understand my interest completely ... Pegi dating pukul 8mlm pun xpe, he wanna make sure I bake my cupcakes ... Hehe ... But not for now la, I do have a permanent job at the moment ...

My office mates pun, walaupun sokongan itu lebih kepada arahan ... Like, "Mokcik, buat nasik lemak sedap2" ... Or, "Mokcik, nasik mu buak lebih" ... Heheh, but I appreciate that ... In other way it sounds like encouragement jugak ... :D

I fixed my schedule, 2days advance for this job ... Siap mengamuk kat abang Zaid sebab ajak pegi kt ... Hahah, last2 xjadik pun ... That's how I got all the free time to clean the chicken right away ... & I'm sure I'll got well rested for tomorrow night ...

Right now xde plan to go extreme on catering la, project kecik2 mcm ni cukup la ... I mean, something I enjoy doing it ... But I wanna go extreme on my cupcakes this hari raya ... I better send my samples to grandma kan, mesti die promote habis ... Cucu kesayangan die buat, hahahahahahhah ...

minimum promo price I bole bagi rm2.50, lepas raye kene up rm2.80 ... the cup 1 & 1/2 inch kot ...


mahal sebab I pakai chocolate Van Houten, dah tried another choc ... tapi xsedap mcm Van Houten, my qaqc ckp xpass ...

So order depends on sambutan, kalau demand tinggi saye buat yerrr ... So far memang xde intention to decorate it, sebab I memang masak utk makan ... Bukan for decoration, heheh ... Senang ape org nak makan time raye, & bukan sumer org suker icing tu ... Heheh, statement back up yg baik ...

Later I'll upload photos on my nasik lemak project ...

No comments:

Search This Blog