Friday, July 15, 2011

I Learnt the Hard Way

Saye telah b'janji pd diri sendiri, utk watch my words when writing in my blog ... So post ini akan di buat dengan berhemah, walaupun hati ni panas membara ... :D

When I graduate, I don't have any practical training ... Sebab mase kat UiTM, it's not compulsory for diploma student to do practical training ... & during my degree in Nottingham, BEng programme students are not required to complete their industrial training ...

With my result yg tak cukup makan, I landed a job 100km away from home ... Cukup 3bulan, saye dapat warning letter ... Cukup 6months, I got TERMINATED ... Yes, saye kene buang keje ... Bukan nak bukak aib sendiri, but I just think it worth to share ...

Saye keje 5bln, baru kluar myvi t'cinte ... Selama 5bln tu, how I survive ?? Public transport ... From Bangi to Seremban ... Sampai kekurangan xde transport ni, the company buat alasan I xbole perform ...

The truth is ?? PM aku resign, notice 3bln ... So selame 3bln notis die tu, memang mcm xde PM ah ... Suke hati die je nak dtg pukul brape, nak balik pukul brape pun ... Mcm mane aku blajar tgk drawing ?? Level dah salah, PM datang mengamuk tunjuk number kecik2 kat tengah2 portion earthwork tu ... That's how I know, "Owh, tu level die" ...

Kau hingat ade org nak ajar kau If you expect people to say, "Reysha, ni drawing earthwork ... Ni level yg consultant design, so kalau kat site ni ... Kite check la, machine operator buat area die betul x ... Kalau xcukup level lagi, kite bagitau la ... Kene potong lagi 1kaki ke, setengah kaki ke " ... Seriously ??

I'm a cold b!+c# I know I can be a bit harsh when delivering my order, aku tau korang cakap aku gatal kan, dengan jantan sumer lepas ... dengan pempuan payah sgt but it pissed me off the way you guys present your work ... I mean, when you're in diploma ... Ur assignment will have a proper cover page, well divided into introduction ... Research method, then the findings ...

Later when you do your degree, it emphasis more on research ... Somehow you have to follow the report format for submission ... Xpayah cover page bagai, but it well presented la kan ... Ade submission form sumer ... Kalau stakat print kaver page, staple kat catalog ... Tu adik aku yg pmr tu pun bole buat Why not apply any of the skill picked up during college in your work ?? I mean, xde sedikit pun ke ... Perasaan nak put the best you can give in your work, sebab org lain buat mcm tu ... So follow jek la, xde keinginan nak buat yg lebih baik ??

I'm not asking for a fair treatment pun, I didn't expect you to go down the hard way like I did ... What I've been thru is my experience ... Something valueable, that you don't have ... But to see you guys having those privileges, & taking things lightly ... It's just frustrating ...

Just please, those phrase - "Ala mokcik, kau dulu pun mcm tu jugak" ... Don't throw that to my face, because you don't know what I've been thru before I got here ... I'm doing the best I can, controlling my nerves spending the last few months here ... Lets make it easy for everybody ...

Have a good weekend ...

No comments:

Search This Blog