Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Bile Bf Saye Curang

Nanti saye upload gambar, gambar dlm memori card 1lagi ... Sgt malas nak transfer ...

Ok, xtau la sama ada ini hanya lah perasaan saye semate2 ... Atau ianya benar2 b'laku ... Bile I'm in the middle of crisis, mesti my stat double up ... Korang memang stalker kan, nak menyibuk jek check my blog ?? Hagak2 la kan, xkan sumer bende nak post kat blog ... Annn ?? Ok enuf, filter ...

This is the post I wanna do, to share things I did when my bf curang ... Die xbape nak curang pun sebenar nye, die just kluar dgn his ex ... & only put effort to tell me tgh hari esok, tu pun after kene tanye la ... I asked him point blank, "I rase u curang" ... Pastu die trus spill, hahah ... Senang jek rupe nye nak suruh my bf tu mengaku, hahah ... Honesty is the best policy ?? Totally agree !!!

Bile I got my heart broken ni, I ade 1trigger automatic yg will stop me from doing stupid things ... Like when I light up my cigarettes, I'll say - "enuf Reysha, him being stupid is not a reason to do more damage to yourself" ... Or bile aku nak menggatal, I'll always remember kecurangan bukan alasan utk berkelakuan soon-d@l ... Hadoi, camne nak filter ni ...

My point is, bile saye kecewa ... I don't go running back to my ex arm, saye pegi berlari ke pantai ... Until I got my sanity back, then I can talk about it in rational mind ... Sebab perempuan ni emosi, & mcm2 can happened when u're mad ... U might say things that u're going to regret later, so silent is golden ...

bawak myvi b'siar2 ...

For now, I already forgive him ... Hahah, senang jek kan aku nak maap kan org ?? Tapi sakit hati tu still ade la kan, bagi bracelet sebutir ok kot ?? Kalau dpt gold bracelet conform lupe terus !!! Hahahahahahahaahah ... Focus !!! You'll do everything to save ur love right, that's what my best friend been telling me last night - fight for your love ... So let down all my ego & anger, I do still love him ... So yes, forgive him ... Just liddat ...

When I forgive him, then dah xpayah la nak keep the tension in conversation kan ... So, it became relax sikit ... Xde la asyik nak maki2, 'u're an S hole' ... Or 'u're 1hell of a stupid S' ... & u can discuss things, instead of attacking ... Hahah ... For now all I need is a silent treatment, xde la silent sgt ... Hade jek I replied his text sumer ...

& I nak pegi menggatal dgn lelaki hensem tonight, I dah mintak permission ok ?? Permission la sgt ... Hahah ... Darling, when a gf ask for a permission ... That wasn't really asking for permission, it's just a way to tell u what she wants to do ... Hahah, I'll promise I'll behave ... Bole ?? Normally, I ckp jek nak meletop ... Nak buat xsampai hati, heheh ...

Go deep down to the bottom of ur hearts, & ask urself what u want ... If u're willing to break ur heart again & again for the guy you love, then do all the things you can to stay ... But if u can't see any happy moments with ur partner in future, then let it go ... There's always someone for u out there ...

Like when I met my bf yg curang ni, I tot he's perfect enuf ... But I forgot that he's capable of breaking my heart ... & I found somebody that can love me more than 'a guy I called perfect', but I'm not sure if I wanted to go thru another break up for something that wasn't sure ... Because I dunno if I'm gonna love another guy's smell, or the smell of detergent he used ... Or how loud do he snores, or do I love his favorite clothing brand ... It's tiring to go thru that process all over again ... So I decided to stay, until I tell myself my own limit ...

Happy tuesday guys, esok aku cuti ... Yeahhh !!!

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Search This Blog