Sunday, October 23, 2011

My Jr. High School Best Friend's Wedding

Panjang nyer title post kau noxxx ... Gedik lebey kan, since t'kene badi wedding planner melatah/menyumpah depan aku smalam ... ;p ... Dalam kemalasan & mood berehat2 hujung minggu xhabes lagi, t'pakse update jugak ... Supaye cerita tak basi, heh ... Alasan2 ...

The Wedding Planner ...

It's a really beautiful wedding, worth to share it here ... With a lot of details that I loved ... I don't even know where to start ?? Heheh, ok ... Budget skema jap, lets go down the history ... ;p

I drove 90minutes to reach Sagil, Tangkak ... Sampai2 Tangkak, all the memories burst in ... I spent my junior high school here ... Lalu my school SMK Tun Mamat yg dah brape kali renovate tu ... The whole canteen is air-conditioned tau ?? Hahah, I don't even know if it's still the canteen ...

This is how I met my best friend Fiza ... We went to school together, sit next to each other ... Sebab aku asyik mengamuk sitting at the most front + left of the class ... Sebab silau + panas = aku tido all the time at that spot ... So with her, we sat at the most back + right of the class ... Dekat dgn pintu, full of distractions ...  Asal org pass by jek, confirm aku usha ... Hehehehheheh ...

That was form 2 ... If I'm not mistaken, during form 3 we still seat next to each other jugak ... But for sure, aku suke2 transform myself from budak hostel & MENETAP kat rumah Fiza ... Heheh ... The thing I missed the most ?? Naik bas pukul 6stengah pagi from Sagil, reached school before the sun rise ... :D ... Owh, & the sambal tempe + kicap yg sgt sedap ... Sampai skarang I can't figure out, how the tempe are still crispy even with the sambal kicap ...

Ok, too much of it oredy ... Upon my arrival, they're reading the taklik ... I think it's only practiced in Melaka & Johor ... Where the bride, will have to read a few lines to the mum ... Mintak halal kan makan minum, & ampun kan segale kekurangan sepanjang tempoh tanggungjawap itu terletak di atas bahu ibunda ... Sumpah syahdu, memang xsanggup nak dgr (kalau aku la) ...


The solemnization habis around 11am, then the guest bole makan ... Yay (untuk aku yg kebulur xbreakfast dr Bangi), hahah ... After the short break, she went for short photograph session before she changed into her sanding outfit ...

Makan2, my 1st round right after nikah ...

I really love her wedding flow ... By the time the groom arrived, the have some silat & zapin performance ... Then dorang terus went for makan beradap, lepas makan potong kek ... Then baru tepung tawar ... Sounds awkward kan ?? But it was just fine, sebab - org xlapar tunggu pengantin lame2 ... Lepas tepung tawar, everybody was happy to leave without missing a thing ...

So here's the details:

The Setting

Night View ...

I love it the moment I walked in, it's just like a warm wedding festival ... The VIP section under a huge tent on the left, & the buffet section on the right ... Pelamin utk sanding, cake cutting & meja beradap ... Sumer under that huge tent ... Siap ade platform ok ?? Exactly what I wish for my wedding (kalau aku ade laman rumah sebesar itu, ;p) ...

This is the thing I've been rambling about - lurve 18juta x ...

The buffet section was serve mcm biase la, but families & close friends are free to eat at the VIP tables since they will top up the food & change the plates ... That how I manage to ate twice, ;p ... Hahah ... They only set up the tables utk family belah lelaki by noon, so xde kecoh2 nak sound2 org xbagi duduk sane ... Cool wehhh !!! Heheh ...

VIP Table ...

I really hope someone can capture that scene, sebab batery blackBerry aku kong di saat itu ... Hampeh tul, because it awesomely beautiful ... You know I won't say it's good if it didn't impress me kannn ?? Lempang, ;p ...

Update: Yes, someone did ... :D

Dais

Pelamin Nikah ...

Pelamin Sanding/Outdoor ...

Entertainment


Aku penyanyi Ghazal kat skolah Tun Mamat dulu (cehhh, poyo) ... So I always love Ghazal, cair trus when they sing Siti Payung - the 1st ever song I learnt to sing mase kat skolah dulu ... The one & only sebenarnye, ;p ... On their 1st set, it's the 1st song ... Heheh, luv x3 ... Here's the video, tapi sekejap jek ... Since my battery mcm siot ... ;(


Warming up ...

In action, lurve it !!!

I'll definitely have them for my wedding ... I'll pay extra for transportation, or maybe can consider my school teaching uncle's group ... They're getting million times better, just tracked them down on YouTube a while ago ... Heheh ...


Penari Zapin yg comel2 ...

It's cute this pakcik b'silat in Baju Batik ...

Tapi ni memang total cuteness !!!

Better Picture of the Ghazal Team ...

Food

Sgt sedap, as I said - I ate twice !!! Heh ... Fried boneless chicken was a bit dry, but dalca kambing was the best ... There's kurma daging, & rojak jambu ... + fried so'un with tempe + kentang ... Hahah, of course I always love the food there ... Keeps the old memories alive ...

Make - Up - Sentuhan Aziecun

The same make-up artist for both solemnization & reception ... Make-up mase nikah was just nice, mase sanding baru she add up another layer of eye lashes & the layer on the bottom ... She just do some touch up by 12pm, by 2pm both bride & groom are ready ... She worked professionally in time, & she's damn cool & friendly ... Her touch are fabulous, dr pagi sampai ptg it stays fresh ...

She just did some touch up for the reception ... Change the eye shadow's shade, & tambah eye lashes ... I only have pictures during solemnization, by noon my phone dah mati ... Gambar reception satu pun tade, ;( ...


From my BB ...

From camera mahal, ;p ...

Her free-lace business was based in Pantai Dalam ... Soon I'll gave the link for her blog, dah lupe ape nama blog die bagitau smalam ... Highly recommended !!! Heheh ...

The make up at 3pm, this is raw from the photographer I suppose ... Blom edit ...

With pengapits, hahah ... Pengapit mase nikah yg baju hitam, yg baju putih tu pengapit jugak ... Changed to her purple baju kurung during reception, sebab best man pegi pakai baju hitam mase nikah ... Better version of me, cehhh ...

Door gifts yg mencurah2, non-stopped food serving ... Too bad I can't stay longer, sebab nak balik (padahal panas bontot sebab blackBerry xde battery, putus nyawe noxxx !!!) ... I left around 4pm, babe I really wish I can stay longer ... Kalau aku bawak charger, confirm aku melepak sampai mlm ... Sorry ...

& finally, be4 I end up my wedding reviews ... Aku akan wish korang happiness ... Hahah ... Fiza @ P-pop @ Peah ... Hahah, bape bnyk la name kau ... Selamat pengantin baru babe, I know you'll be happily married ... Hope all your plans work out just fine, selamat menjadi isteri yg baik ... Nanti aku pegi jb pasni bole lepak umah kau, heheh ... Muahhhssssssss !!!

Ala, aku dah t'rindu kat kau ... :(


Good night ~

4 comments:

✿..ⓕⓘⓩⓩⓐ..✿ said...

wah terharu aku dgr.. sayaangg ko!
nnti aku upload gmbar kat fb k..

aku ingat ko nak stay smpai ptg..
sbb nak ajak ko skali gi outdoor.. tapi ko da nak balik plak kan.. sian ko sbb aku bz time tu smpai tak terlayan ko waktu tu..

btw thanks for the wishes =) nnti ko kawin jemput aku ye..

nnti free kite jumpe lg k..

Makesah RTW said...

Masalah aku pada hari kejadian, hp aku mati jek ... Kalau tak, xde hal nyer aku stay sampai ptg ... Sobs ...

Xpe la, kau photoshop jek gambar outdoor tu ... Hahahhahahah ...

Nanti aku jumpe kau, maybe lepas raye aji ke ... Aku dah janji nak transport kan rabbit kau kan ... >hugs<

Alia said...

you can sing? ghazal? napeeeee x nyanyikn 1 lgu utk i mse wedding i aritu? hehehe. boleh je nk selit the band sbb ktorg dh inform if ade org nk nyanyi just give them.

alaaaaaaa rugiiiiii.

Makesah RTW said...

Hahah, malu ... Dah lame tak nyanyi, ngeee ... I blajar nyanyi 1lagu tu jek - Siti Payung ... ;p

Kene masuk class balik baru bole nyanyi in public, stakat nyanyi kat karoke bole la ... Hahahhahah ...

Search This Blog