Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Wishlist 2011

I was trying to list down things i wish for next year, I'm very sure for every single thing I wish for ... I mean, realistically ... It's normally something I knew I can achieve, but need extra effort to make it true ...

For 2010, I successfully accomplished 6 out of 10 ... And those left in the list, are either things I don't really need by now ... Or, not much desired due to some others temptation ... Heheh ...

So, as I did last year ... I made enuf space for 10things, then I start filling those spaces ... Including one that I carry forward from 2010 ... Then I stuck at number 5., but the 9th and 10th wishes are already filled up (as it the things I wanted the most, and need extra x3 effort to achieve) ... Well, you know I love the drama ...

I found the 5th wishes a few mins later ...

So, at the moment I'm stuck with 3more wishes ... This made me realized, how lucky I am ... I have almost everything I wish for, stable career ... Loving bf, everything on the list was materials ...

Seriyesly, I'm running out of wish ?? Or maybe, I should wish for others joy & happiness ...

No comments:

Search This Blog