Sunday, January 23, 2011

It's a Tiring Day ...

I just arrived here at 4am this morning, then over slept for about 1hr caused me to arrive late at work ... It's fine the 1st few hours in the morning ... Then my day get worse as the day approaching to end ...

I was having a fight wif my future/soon to be ex bf, fighting for my freedom [I'll post about it later] ... Then I was hungry as I skipped lunch ... It's just pissed me off ... Made me wanna scream and create drama in the office ...

But no, it didn't happened ... Well you know me, I'm kind of a control freak ... Everything must go perfectly in my world ... The spelling, capital letters ... The 3dot (...), well spacing ... Haih ...

At the moment, my eyes feels like closing ... It's really hard for me to keep my eyes open, I'll be heading back right after I'm done wif this ...

This is another cry for attention post, yeahhhhhhhh ... Heheh, but I won't get into 'gedix' mood this time around ... It's more to B!+c#y this time ...

Oh, then I remembered my point ... Hahah, I'm fighting for my right at the moment ... The right of being happy, instead of making somebody else happy ... It's about time for me to get off my bad relationship, and it's time to find someone else for another chance instead of giving someone the 2nd chance (because it's not even 2nd chance anymore) ...

I can't love u anymore ...

No comments:

Search This Blog