Saturday, February 28, 2009

Well, this is me ...

I read back on a few post I published earlier ... I promised to talk less about me, hahah ... It's sounds funny now ... Because I can't !!! I can't stop talking about myself ... Hak hak ...

There's a lot of thing ... That I wanted to share, with people around me ... Things that will be better expressed through blog ... Instead of oral delivering ...

I don't have a lot of friend ... I admit ... That's how I managed to have a lot of free time, to tell the world what's going on in my life at the moment ... But I do think it's the best the way it is ...

I don't mind that I don't have a lot of friends ... I'm thankful with what I got ... Because I still have friends ... At least a few ... Because I can't manage to have a lot of friends, when I can't be a good friend to them ...

Some may say, Reysha get a life ... But this is my life ... With a few good friends that I kept around me ... Maybe I'm playing save, afraid to get hurt ... As long as I'm happy with it, so please be happy for me ... Because I'm happy for you, no matter how you choose to live your life ...

No comments:

Search This Blog