Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Borneo: Day 5

It's the last day in kk !!! Nothing much I could do since my flight was at 4pm, I have to be in the airport around 2pm ... Woke up around 10am that morning, since I went back late after the dinner date ... Ehem ...

Since I promised the best man I'll take him to the local souvenir market, I went to fetch him 1st before we went to Promenade Hotel ... Fetch the newly weds pulak, sent them home to Putatan ... Lucky for me kat kk, we have all kind of vehicles ... My brother's Satria utk b'dating, Unser/Terrano for multi purpose ?? Hahah ... It's easy for us there, to move around ... & quite helpful especially during weddings or special events where friends & families are around ...

So, we went to this place called 'Pasar Filipin' ... He bought a few things je, sebab he dunno how we got down & dirty in Pasar Filipin ... Hahah, we've been in Sabah for more than 10years now ... We hav our own regular stall we visit, for our special price ... Like no other, trust me ... You have to be here to believe it ...

That's all the time I got in kk this time, I went back to the room ... Packed & left for the airport ... There's nothing much I brought back to kl, except for those essential things which I have to buy in kk because I need to use it there ...

There's nothing much I can share, except for the cloudy weather welcoming me back to kl during the arrival ...

No comments:

Search This Blog