Monday, September 19, 2011

Borneo Trip Round 2: Bundle Updates Part II

Obviously I'm freaking busy last week ... Xsempat nak hapdet ape2, since day 1 of arrival ... Sampai yesterday, imagine xde langsung mase nak pegi window shopping ?? Actually semalam sempat kalau nak pegi, but I got a bad fever ... Xlarat nak buat pape ... So here's some updates on my whole week vacation ...

Upon Arrival -

My brother picked me up at the airport, & Yana Guring was there as well menyambut Kakak Cherry kesayangan die ... Glad that everybody's happy with the cupcakes ... The bride dah tido when I arrived, kesian ... Sehari sblm nikah baru dapat cuti ...

the cupcakes ...

Day 1 -

My duty as bride's maid started already ... Drove the bride's mum to Putatan, kene beli bunga telur ... Sebab in early plan, bunga telur not included ... But as adviced by org2 sekeliling, it's better to have them for mlm b'inai ... Other gifts is already done, just the bunga telur was done last minute ...

Went jalan2 in 1Borneo, carik baju for Danish ... Baru tau, susah rupe nyer carik formal wear for baby boy ... Cute dresses for girls memang bnyk, hahah ... Dah excited window shopping for baby dresses ?? Sabar2 ... Hahah ...

Later that night we have a little dinner with close friends & family ... It was fun, & nothing's dirty involved ... We just enjoy ourselves - show off talents + kutuk Wani yang over excited ... Heheh ...

Day 2 -

We slept all day, me & adik cherry ... Hahahhahahahah, bgn jap ... Makan, pastu tidor balik ... Bgn pukul 6ptg, makan ... Tengok tv, tolong balut bunga telur jap ... Pastu pukul 12 dah tido balik ... Heheh ... Owh, the bridal started installing pelamin rumah that afternoon ... By midnight, the pelamin is done ...

Day 3 (Hari Nikah) -

Woke up early around 9am, stayed home the whole day ... Last minute inai for the bride & bride's maid (yg over) ... Hahah ... Pengantin dah pakai basic inai the night before, we (me & kakak ipar bride) went down & dirty on the henna design ... Fully utilizing the sticker bought from kedai India, & it turned out just fine ...

 semangat giler ...

inai pengapit yg lebih2/hitam giler ... heheh ...

Then the event start around 8pm, beautiful ... Beautiful, beautiful ... Malas nak tulis panjang2 ... Just enjoy the pictures ...

 maut, hahah ... love this picture to the max !!!

pengapit nak publicity gak ... ;p

We went directly to Palace Suite after nikah, walaupun penat ... Tapi sebab over excited, xbole tido ... Went out for supper & bumped into saingan (hahah, fakta xpenting langsung) ... Then went back to the room, iron my dress for the next day ... Pukul 4 baru bole tido ...

Day 4 (Reception) -

Woke up around 9am, we went for breakfast downstairs ... Then rushed for make up for the reception ... Make up done around 1pm, later I'll elaborate more on the details ... Supaye korang don't have to go thru my novel long killing words, hahah ... More pictures ...

I love this shot, things look exclusive ...

this one purposely nak show off my dress, heheh ...

I believe there's more great shots, tapi belum t'upload lagi ... She beautiful aite ?? I know ... Heheh, I'll update this post from time to time ... We spend the night at the suite again that night, & I manage to lepak2 with the girls ... Itu jek la the only time I manage to go out with the girls, now I know how tiring it is being the MOH ... Heheh ...

Day 5 -

Woke up, eat breakfast ... Tu pun mcm xbrape nak makan, sebab dah rase badan xsedap ... Then lepas mandi, I'm totally wasted ... Sampai rumah je, trus get the meds ... & tido sampai ptg, feel a little bit well ... Went out makan roti bakar & beli yoyo, then dah rase xsedap badan balik ... By 9.30pm, we're already home ... It's a boring day, & tiring ... That's it, heh ...

Day 6 - 

My flight was at 6.50am in the morning, hahah ... Now I'm stuck at home in Bangi, xtau nak buat ape ... Org lain sumer keje ... ;p

So I better explain further on the details in separate post, biar senang korang nak search ...

Here's a few that I already have in mind to share:
1. Wedding Favors
3. Dayang Bridal
5. Palace Suite (not sure yet)
6. Party Play

Hokay, enuf ... Jangan tabur janji2 manis, hehe ... Till then, take care ... To anis, selamat pengantin baru ... Wish you & Malee's happiness for the rest of your life ... Buat baby cute2, senang mo sub sama auntie kak yang suruh baby sit ... Heheh ...

No comments:

Search This Blog