Tuesday, November 5, 2013

This is Manjung: Dobi

#marahpunyepasal

I have a lot of other things to do actually, before the lunch break ends ... Tapi sebab dah panas hati sgt dgn dobi kat depan spital manjung tu, I took the trouble to write this & put aside whatever I'm doing ...

Dr smalam act dah xpuas hati, since he's the one mentioned about the express service ... Sebab I ckp, "nak balik kl ptg" ... So he suggested, qouted - "then take the express service la" ... He charged me extra 50% on that, so instead 10ringgit ... I have to pay RM15 for a normal laundry service ... Sumpah cekik darah !!! 

Considering I nak balik kl, maybe I'm going to need a few item from that laundry basket ... Redha je la bayar that extra 5ringgit ... Padahal it's possible je for him to do it in 24hrs ... Let say basuh sejam, sejam lagi dah kering kot ?? Die bagi alsan, 'deepavali' ... Dorang nak raye, so my laundry got pushed back ?? 

This afternoon, i memang xbole tahan ... Mase pick up tadi, sempat la die buat PR ... Termakan gak la sikit, until ... I reached home & unpack ... I cannot tell either my clothes is dry or still wet, mcm still bole rase lembap2 on the surface ... Tapi dah siap lipat bagai ... 

Memang aku pantang giler baju lembap2 ni, if I'm the one doing the laundry ... Everything must came out crispy, kalau camtu serbis ... Xyah bukak dobi la, harap PR je ... Tapi sebakul org maki, baik xpayah ... 

Will never send my laundry there again, after this rela balik buat sendiri kat kl je ... Or else, try to find another dobi ... Tibe2 terlihat my jeans, maybe shud check that ... Kang xpasal2 balik next week bau kepam je ... God bless you la pakcik ...

Till then, nanti I'll update a few other interesting topic under This is Manjung ... :D :D :D

No comments:

Search This Blog